Chapter 21

Brooklyn's POV

"Good morning class, take out your homework from last night and I'll go around to check it." The teacher said. I've always had like this thing that I will always forget my teachers name and my teachers know that I don't remember there names so they have to constantly have to be reminded me. "Brooklyn!" I heard him slam his hand on my desk and I jumped high. "Yes sir?" I said.

"Don't yes sir me where's your homework?!" He said. "Oh about that" I laughed "you see I um like forgot to do it." I said. "And you see class this is a example of someone not paying attention when I said homework is due today!" He said out loud. Everyone turned to look at me, I put my hands on my face trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Brooklyn you have detention after school so that you can do your homework there." He said. I nodded and he went back around to check the other people's homework. Class went by slowly which I hated. When it was pe I didn't see Hayes so I wondered were he was and Hayes never misses pe.

When lunch came by I also didn't see Hayes there which again really shocked me. "Where can he be?" I thought to my self. I was sitting all the way in the back eating well not eating and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw I had a text message from a random number. A video was attached to the message "might has well show you this" I clicked on the video and was shocked at was I was seeing. Why would he do this.

I looked up and saw the popular group smirking at me. My eyes were getting watery. I tested Hayes with the video attached to it "why would you do this to me". I stood up from my table and someone came up to me "so I've seen that you saw the video." "Did you send me the video?" I asked. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." She said. By this point people were looking behind me so I turned around and saw the video up on a big screen.

A tear came out of my eyes and when it ended everyone started laughing at me. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone not it public. I turned around and everywhere I look all I saw was people with there phones out recording and laughing at me. I grabbed my book back and ran out. All I could hear and see was the video and people laughing at me.

I took out my phone and called Cameron.
(C-Cameron, B-Brooklyn)
C-Hello
B- D-D-Dad can you please p-p-pick m-me up
C- Wait honey what's the matter? Are you ok? Is Hayes with you?
B- Let's please not talk about H-Hayes plea-ase
C- Um Um your crying look I'm not home or the boys call your grandmother she'll pick you up
B- Ok I'll tell y-ou what h-h-happend
C- I love you whatever happend I promise it will get better
B- I l-love y-you too dad

We both ended the call at the same time. "So your dad couldn't pick you up hmm maybe he doesn't like you." "How sad." I didn't want to turn around cause I knew who was there. I sighed and whispered/mumbled "leave me alone you've ruin me enough today." I walked away to a park and sat on the benches I was still crying I was it felt like the tears were just coming out and I couldn't stop it.

Why should Hayes do that? Why would he cheat on me? My phone vibrated and I took it out and saw a text from Hayes "it's not what it looks like!!" I sighed and called Cameron's mom and told her to pick me up and I'll explain to her everything.
Why can't this day be over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I decided to add drama and all that lol hope you like it. Haven't you realized I always say hope you like it at the end of the chapter. Lol. So decided if guys wanted me to do QOTD. Comment if you guys want me to do it!
Vote
Comment
Share
Instagram- @manicpsycho_
Snapchat- @manicpsycho1