Chapter 22

Brooklyn's POV

I was sitting down on the park waiting for Gina to come. My eyes were red and puffy. I don't why I'm making it such a big deal but Hayes means a lot to me he promised he would never hurt me. I sigh and saw a car park in front of me. I saw Gina with Sierra come out of the car and look at me.

"Hey let's go." She said in a soft voice. I nodded and got in the car. No one made a sound because they knew that I wasn't in the mood.

Hayes POV
(Before when Brooklyn found out)

"Ashley I don't think this is right I have to go." I said. She grabbed my wrist and said "Ok I understand that your dating Brooklyn but that doesn't mean I can't have one kiss." While bringing up one finger. "No." I said. "Ugh why are you so stubborn?" She said.

"Because Ashley I like Brooklyn and only Brooklyn I'm not kissing you ok?ok." I said. "If you kiss me I'll shut up." She said "Ugh fine cause you talk to much." I said. I groaned and gave her face that said "ill". "Hey maybe I'll do better the Brooklyn." She said. I rolled my eyes and said "Lets get this over with, cause again you talk to much."

She smiled and grabbed my face and kissed me. Ok now that's to much. I grabbed her face but not to hard to hurt her. I was trying to pull away but she was holding me tight. I heard a camera snap and I quickly turn around and saw Brittany and her "crew" with there phones out.

"What did you do?" I said. "Hmm let's see I took a video of you guys kissing and I'm going to send it to Brooklyn sound good?" She said. "You are not going to send that to her I wasn't the one that kissed her, please don't send that to her." I said. "To bad cause I already did." She said.

"WHAT! Are you trying to ruin my relationship!" I shouted. "Why are you coming between mines and Brooklyn's relationship don't you have to deal with Taylor!" I said. "Taylor and I broke up, he's just how you say it, to annoying and talkes to much." She said. "No you know who talkes to much, YOU DO!" I shouted.

Ok shit what am I gonna say to Brooklyn now. I run to the cafeteria and see the video was up on the big screen. Shit shit shit. I saw Brooklyn watching to video, then turn around and run out the cafeteria. Did she not see me? Everyone was now looking at me like I did something wrong and I did. They all wanted to laugh I know because when I walked in here they were laughing like crazy, "laugh at me I don't care just go." I said

Instally everyone started laughing at me and the boys that like Brooklyn started saying stuff like "you don't deserve her!" And "you really broke her heart!" While I'm thinking in my head "like Bitch stfu she ain't gonna like you too." I sigh and run out of the cafeteria to try and find her.

Brooklyn's POV

We arrived at Ginas house and I just sat on the couch saying nothing trying to hold in my tears. Gina and Sierra sat in front of me looking at me. I look up at them and they asked "what happend?". "Hayes is what happend." I said. "What did he do?"

I took out my phone and showed them the video. "Why would he do that?" They said. "I don't know maybe because I'm just not good enough." I said. "Oh no honey yes your are good eno-". We heard the door slam open and that scared me a lot. I turned around and saw Cameron and the boys run through the doors. Expect for Hayes of course I wonder where he is.

They all sit down and Cameron was looking at me like if someone died. Gina took my phone and showed the boys the video. I heard Mahogany run through the door and look at me then at the my phone and run to see what they were watching. I grabbed my phone from them and since I was still crying I said "Umm g-guys since I-I was going to tell you l-later about this but I think this is right time to tell you guys about my family."

They all look at me shocked and Mahonony at down and they all looked at me and nodded. "Are you sure you guys wanna hear this?" I said. They nodded and Taylor said "please tell us your story and we'll listen." I sighed and stopped myself from crying even more since I was gonna cry again either way. "Ok it all started.".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DUN DUN DUNNNN! Yassss she's opening up to them while Hayes is doing something I don't know. Hope you like it!
Follow me on instagram- @manicpsycho_
Follow me on snapchat- @manicpsycho1