Chapter 5

*Brooklyn's POV*

''Brooklyn come down here!'' Cameron shouted from down stairs. I ran down the stairs and walk to the living room where I saw group of people and bags on the floor. Trust me I was scared to meet these people. Who knows what they could me pedophiles or more famous people.

Cameron saw me and walked up to me and grabbed my hand a leaded me to the boys. ''Guys this is my new daughter Brooklyn'' he said while looking down at me smiling. I waved at them and said hi. They all introduce them self and smiled at me and i smiled back.

One boy keeped looking at me i think his name was Tyler or Taylor i don't know whatever. i would sometimes look back at him and i would always see him glancing at me and sometimes winking at me. I started to blush and i NEVER blush this is really weird i turned back around not paying attention to what Cameron was saying.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Cameron was calling me. ''Brooklyn!'' i turned to look at him ''what'' i said. ''So the boys are moving into the house if that's fine with you'' he said. ''Yea its fine'' I said. But in reality it wasn't I'm going to be living with a house full of BOYS and only one girl her name is Mahogany *LOX*.

I turned around to get one last glance at Taylor and see that he was also looking at me he smiled at me and i smiled back. Hes so cute... come on Brooklyn you cant like or even date one of Cameron's friend!!

I stood up from my chair and walked up stairs.''Brooklyn wait'' Cameron said. I turned around and said ''Yep that's my name what happend''. ''Change into a shirt its hot outside were going to go eat''. he said. ''but I'm not hungry'' i said. ''Tough cookies go and change into a shirt'' i sighed and nodded.

I ran up the stairs closed the door and went to find a outfit. I grabbed my black vans and put them on. I grabbed my naked eyeshadow pallet and did a smokey eye then i applied my liquid eyeliner and mascara. I applied nude lipstick and clear lipgloss. I grabbed a sky blue bow and pinned it to my hair. I walked to my bathroom and grabbed my bracelets and put them on my wrist. I looked at myself in the mirror fixing any thing that looked bad.

'' Your ready Brooklyn!'' Cameron shouted from downstairs. ''Yes ill be down there now''. I grabbed my shoes and put them on and ran out.

This is going to be a longgggggg day!

AN:Hope you like it i posted to chapters and I'm really tired but i love writting for you guys!!