Chapter 2

*Brooklyn'sPOV*

The boys and I got into there car and drove to there house. Me being me all I did was stayed quiet.

We parked into there driveway and I opened the car door and walked out and closed the door.

*Cameron'sPOV*

I can tell she won't tell us about her life right now but I can wait. The boys, Brooklyn, and I walked out the car into the house.

"Well Brooklyn this is your house." I said "Its nice." Was all she said. Hmm she's maybe a little bit shy.

"Hayes go show her her room." I said "kk" he said. Brooklyn nodded too and followed Hayes up the stairs.

"Are we going to tell her about you know what" Nash said. "I don't know but Bart and the boys are coming they wanted to meet her." I said

*Brooklyn'sPOV*

I followed Hayes up the stairs and we entered a room. I was speechless at what I saw the walls were painted a cyan color the bed was a queen with light green sheets and white pillows there was two bean bag chairs one was blue and the other was purple and there was a white rug covering the whole floor and there was a picture frame and a panda and a quote on top of it "HOME...where the happiest MEMORIES are made." and there was also a white desk with a white mirror. I walked into MY room and walked into MY walk in closet.

I was just admiring it. I walked out thinking "this room is the bomb"

(AN~Howdoyoulikeit?)

vote

share

comment