Chapter 17

Let's pretend it's Januaray 7. Ok?ok.
Cameron's POV

Today is Brooklyn's birthday and we were all planning something for her. We were gonna invite all her favorite youtubers and viners. It was 10:30 A.M now and all the boys were up except for her. "How about this?" Taylor said holding up something that says "Happy Fucking Birthday!" I smiled and said "Perfect." He hang that up on the wall. We were decorating the living room with stuff simple things.

Like what Taylor picked ribbons and other stuff. When the party starts that's when we're gonna go crazy with the decorations. When we were at the orphanage we read her file papers and it says she never really haded a birthday party so were putting this one the best one we could do. Andrea and Jenn were taking her places for we can get this ready.

*Brooklyn's POV*

I woke feeling kinda excited. Today is the day I turn 16. People think in American cause I usually speak English. But I do know Spanish. I came from a Hispanic family my mom is from Dominacin Republic and my dad is from El Salvador. So I've heard the Hispanic people have their quinceañera. Americans have there sweet 16. I never really haded a party or something like that when I turned 15. But I know I will never get a Sweet 16 either so my dreams are ruined.

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I changed to a white under shirt and short shorts. I brushed my hair and opened my door and walked down stairs. "Happy Fucking Birthday!!" All the boys yelled. I was shocked and smiled really big. "Thank you!" I said. All the boys came to hug me and I hugged them all tighter.

I looked around the living room and I saw different types of decorations but my favorite was the one one the wall that Jack J told me Taylor put. Talking about Taylor today I thought about talking to him. The boys and I talked a little and Cameron told me that Andrea and Jenn were gonna come to find me a dress. I don't know why they want me to have one. But whatever.

I nodded and walked up to my room I changed to a crop top that says "Live Life" on it and tye dye high waisted shorts. I brushed my hair into a messy ponytail. I put on my galaxy vans and walked out. I walked out and saw that Taylor's door was open and saw that he was changing and dam his abs are life. I sighed and walked into his room and knocked on the door "Can I come in?" I said. Taylor turned around and smiled at me "Sure." He said.

I walked in and sat on his bed. I never really realized how clean his room is. "So what you doing here?" He said. "I just wanna say sorry for being like you know so mean to you since you know what happened I just hope we can be friends." I said. "Brooklyn you don't have to apologize I'm the who should. So I'm sorry for now telling you about Brittany. The first thing I should have done was tell you I was dating someone. Sorry." He said. "Wait I'm gonna go use the bathroom." He said walking into his bathroom.

I saw his phone next to me and I know I shouldn't but I just have to. I grabbed his phone and turned it on. Wow he doesn't have a password on it. Someone texted him and it was Brittany so I decided to check what it says. I went to the chat and looked at there chat. They were talking about me and I really wanted to know what it says. "Brooklyn is such a idiot. Like she gets mad at me when I didn't do anything to her she was the one that cheated on me like this girl is crazy!"  Taylor said. What? "What are you doing." I looked up and saw that Taylor was standing there looking at me. "Oh umm I um." I was kinda mad that he lying completely like what did I do to him? Nothing!

"Why did you tell her I did stuff to you when I didn't?" I said. He looked at me in confusion. "I don't know what your talking about." He said. Whatever I'm not gonna deal with this. I stood up and walked out this room. I walked to the living where Jenn and Andrea were there. They looked at me and told me happy birthday. The girls and I are actually starting to become best friends. Like I can tell them anything and they won't tell no one. "Are you ready to go?" Andrea asked me. I nodded and we walked out to here car. She drove us to the mall where we can find a dress for me. Now I'm not a typical girl who likes to where dresses and tight clothes. I where comfortable clothes and whatever I feel like.

We entered a store which I didn't bother looking at the name. Andrea and Jenn went searching and searching until they found a couple that they liked. "Ok we're done!" Andrea shouted. People started to look at her like if she was a maniac. Andrea and Jenn took me to the dressing rooms and told me try on every one of them. The first one I tried on was a green short one with a bow around it.I didn't really like that one so tried on some more. I found the perfect dress that suits my style. It was a blue long strapless dress with some design in the top. I walked out to show Jenn and Andrea. "Ohh that's so pretty!" Andrea said while jumping up and down and clapping at the same time. "I picked out that dress. Just saying." Jenn said.

I smiled and said "This is the one I like this one." They nodded and I walked back in the dressing room and changed back to my clothes. I walked out and Andrea went to pay for the dress and Jenn stayed with me to wait for Andrea. I think they don't want me to look at the price. But I will find out how much is it and pay Andrea back since she was the one who played. My phone vibrated and I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes- Hey did you find your dress.
Brooklyn- Hey and yes I did I can't wait to show you
Hayes-  I can't wait to see you in it so what are you doing now
Brooklyn- I really don't know where there tacking me but whatever
Hayes- Oh ok I have to go bye

Brooklyn- bye

(A/N- so that's the end I'm SO sorry I didn't update but let's pretend it's Januray 7 ok?ok. Oh and THANK YOU for over 100 votes you guys are the best!!)