Chapter 35

A/N- so I have always tried to find who can play Brooklyn or who Brooklyn can be played as. What do you guys think about Brooklyn being Kylie Jenner?

Brooklyns POV

I woke up from the sound of mahoganys alarm. "Mahogany turn that crap off" I said and pulled the covers over my head. Mahogany laughed and said "we have to go to our flight." I groaned and said "what time is it".

"4 our flight is at 6 so start getting ready." She said and walked out the room. I stayed in bed for like 30 more minutes then I got up and went to get ready. I did all my stuff and I put on sweat pants and a white shirt and converse.

I tied my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my phone and walked out the room. "Brook I already packed everything for you yesterday so you don't have to worry about it." Mahogany said. I nodded and said thanks.

I walked to the couch and went on Twitter. When all the boys were finished getting ready and all then we finally went to the airport. We had about 30 minutes. "Hey are we going on a private jet?" Nash asked.

"Yea Bart thought it would be best." Cameron said. Nash nodded and went on his phone. When it was time to go we all made our way to where we had to go.

Our flight started and I was sitting down next to Cameron. "So I've heard that you and Taylor went out yesterday how was it?" He said. I looked over at him and smiled "it was great". He smiled back at me and went back to his phone.

"So have you found someone?" I said. Cameron looks over at me "I'm not really in a relationship mood but no I haven't soon I will just not now." I nod and go back to my phone. "So school is done. Now it's time to for Netflix and sleeping." He said.

I laughed and said "yea this summer is going to be fun." He nodded and I went to sleep since I was tired.

About 2 hours

"She's not gonna wake up what are we gonna do?"
"We can slap cam her that would be hilarious😂"
"Dude we are not gonna do that she'll kill all of us."
"I know what to do."

There was a moment of silence and I felt a cold liquid being poured on me. I stood up quickly and look around and saw all the boys laughing. "Who was the smart one that decided to pour water one me." I said.

They all looked at each other and pointed to Taylor. Taylor smirked grabbed his stuff and ran out with the boys following him which meant that we landed. I laughed and grabbed 2 water bottles, my stuff and ran out.

I saw Taylor with the boys outside. Now is my chance. I opened both bottles and put my stuff down. I sneaked up on back if Taylor. The boys saw me and knew what I was gonna do. "Dude has she even gotten out the plane." Taylor said.

"Oh hey Taylor how are you." I didn't wait for a reply and instally dumped all the water on him. All the boys started laughing and taking photos and videos. Taylor was laughing as well. "Now we both or dumped in water." He said.

We smiled and each other and laughed. "Okay love birds we have to get going." Cameron said and went to go get my stuff. Shawn gave us both a towel and we walked to go eat. When Taylor and I dried off we walked into McDonald's cause we couldn't find any other place.

We all ate and talked. "So you and Taylor are like a thing." Shawn asked. Taylor's eyes got wide and he started to blush. I felt my face heat up and I also started to blush like crazy. I looked at Taylor and saw he was smiling at me.

"I really don't know what do you think Taylor?" I said.

He smirked and said "I guess we just have to find out."

Hope you like it! Comment, vote, and share! So as if you already found out I will be updating every Friday😄!
Follow me on Instagram- manicpsycho_