Chapter 43

*Brooklyns POV*

It was the next day and Trevor and I were in my room editing the video prank we did on the boys yesterday. We fixed up the video and eventually Trevor posted it on his YouTube account.

"Honestly this is one of my favorite video ever" Trevor said as he was laughing. We both started laughing and I nodded my head, "same here, I'm pretty sure we ruined the couch with the glue." "They'll fix it." Trevor said as he was still laughing.

We went downstairs where all the boys were. "And the video is posted!" As Trevor yelled across the room. "Watch your back you two" Cameron said with a smile. I looked over at Taylor and my eyes met with his. We both smiled at each other and the memory of our date came back to me, which made me smile even more. I didn't know how Taylor felt about me but I knew how I felt about him. Ever since I first laid eyes on him, I easily felt head over heels for him. "It was just something about him, something I loved" I thought to myself.

I looked up at Cameron and asked "what's for dinner". "Were going to go to Olive Garden in about an hour" he said. I nodded and walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and I smiled. "I'm never leaving you guys." I said. A smile grew upon his face and he said "Were never leaving you either." We let go of each other and I smiled at him. "Why am I always hungry?" I said and laughed. Everyone laughed and Hayes said "it's not just you, I'm always hungry too." His response made everyone laugh even more.

"I'm going to go get ready, Mahogany can you help me" I said. She nodded at me "of course" with a smile. We both walked up to my room and she laid different outfits on top of my bed and she decided what I was going to wear. (Picture on top) "I'm living for this outfit, thank you so much." I said to mahogany. She smiled at me and said "no problem, you know how much I love helping you with outfits." We went into the bathroom and she helped me apply a little of makeup. She filled in my eyebrows and applied eyeliner and mascara and a nude liquid lipstick.

When we finished an hour already passed by and we were ready to go. We both walked down stairs where all the boys were watching tv. "Everyone's ready?" Taylor asked. Everyone nodded and Cameron said "perfect let's go."
.
.
.
.

Hi everyone, I know I haven't updated in a really long time and I just wanted to apologize. I'm gonna try to update at least 1 or 2 times a week if I can. Thank you to everyone that has been supporting this story, I can't believe we're almost at 100k reads. Thank you so much!