Chapter 26

Brooklyn's POV

All that food didn't like me cause I laying in my bed with a big stomach ache. "Brooklyn get ready were leaving in 10!" I heard Taylor shout. I groaned and got out of bed. Oh did I mention that we have a another show for magcon.

Its not that I hate it it's just that with so much traveling means I can't stay in my bed and the house. I love all the boys fans they really make the boys happy. "5 minutes Brooklyn I know your not ready!" Taylor shouted which interrupted my thoughts.

I stood up and changed into my outfit (Picture on top) and did my makeup. I walked downstairs and saw that my bag was already packed. "And who in earth packed you cause I know that it wasn't me." I said to it. Everyone laughed and I gave them a confused face. "I packed your bag Brooklyn since I know you were never gonna do it." I heard Mahogany say.

"Wait how did you get into my room?" I said. "Remeber me and you share the same room." Mahogany said and laughed. "Right I forgot even though I see you everyday." I turned to my bad and said "and I'm naming you baggy." I grabbed paper, pen, tape, and wrote "BAGGY THIS BELONGS TO BROOKYN SO DONT TRY AND STEAL NAMES!" I smiled and grabbed my bag and put it on the front of the door.

"Cause baby nowww!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Hayes running down the stairs singing with his headphones on. His eyes were closed so I think he was imagining himself in the video. I laughed and Hayes sang "TAKE ME INTO YOUR LOVING ARMSSS, KISS ME UNDER THE LIGHT OF A THOUSAND STARS!!"

I walked up to him and said "HAYES SNAP OUT OF IT!" He jumped and looked at me and laughed. "Ok let's go!" I heard Bart say. Instead of going on a airplane for all the cities Bart got us a tour bus with literally faces of us. Every time I look at it, it always somehow scares me. I just can't find my face maybe they didn't put my face on it. "Look I found Brooklyn!!" I heard Aaron say.

I walked up to Aaron and said "at least they chosed a pretty picture of me." Bart waved at us signaling the get in the bus. I grabbed my bag and walked in. "I call dibs on top bed!" I shouted. "Not if you get there first!" I heard Shawn shout. "Mendes there other rows of beds get one of those!" I said and ran to the bed. "But that one has the air conditioner!" Shawn screamed while running behind me.

All the boys were laughing and filming this while Shawn and I were screaming and running to the bed. When I reached to the beds I climbed the stairs and instally Shawn popped out of no where right in front of me. We both reached to the top bed and Shawn laid down while I was trying to carry him off. "Shawn I called dibs on this bed first you can go to the middle one that one also has air." I said struggling to carry him.

"Fine, mom." He said with a smirk. "Haha." I said and sticked my tongue out. He jumped on his bed and the boys started to laugh. "So Brooklyn in two days we have our first show in New York City." Said Cameron. "Hey you never told us were you were born." Said Nash.

"Oh yea I forgot to tell you I was born here but my brother moved to a orphanage in New York City." I said. "So your basically going to the city your brother is in." Said Taylor. I nodded and said "yea but maybe he's not there I mean he's like 19 or 20 he must have gone from there." They all nodded and I got back into my bed.

All I could think about is what if I do bump into him, what if he doesn't remember me, what if he does, what will be his and mines reaction. All these thoughts started to pile into one big thought "will he remember me as his sister or just the girl he left years ago?"

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating again writers block! But if you have any ideas for this book please tell me! Oh and I haven't had any feedback on this book so could you please tell me how you feel about this book and how to make it better!
Instagram- @manicpsycho_
Snapchat- @manicpsycho1