Chapter 27

Brooklyn's POV

I was getting ready for Magcon still deciding if I wanted to go or not. I was tired I couldn't fall asleep cause you know when your driving a car and sometimes you feel like it's shaking well that's what I felt when I tried to fall asleep.

I did all the basics and changed into my outfit and brushed my hair. I decided to just leave it down. When I was ready I walked down stairs and saw the boys eating "you want some?" Cameron said with his mouth full. "No thank you I'm not hungry." I looked at all the boys and the food and thought to myself "This is like Thanksgiving but not with the turkey and the Nash potato and all that. (You saw what I did there comment if you did).

With out noticing a football came flying towards me. "Brook!" I turned around and saw the ball. I lifted up my hand and caught it. I saw Taylor at the other end and I said "really Taylor in a bus?". He laughed and shouted "show me your best shot!" The boys turned there head to me and just looked at me. I know they wanted me to throw it.

So I did. I walked all the back until I hit the wall cause this was going far. I walked a little bit up and got ready, and threw the ball hard. The ball went flying and far as Taylor jumped and caught on to it. "Wow!" I heard Taylor say. I smiled and walked to the table and sat on a chair. I took out my phone and tweeted "Magcon today in New York! Who's coming!"

"Ok guys are you ready we have Magcon in 3 hours and it 12 so come on we have sound check!" Bart said as he walked to us. The boys stood up and grabbed there plates and every thing and put them in the sink. I stood up and grabbed my phone and walked to the door. The bus stopped and the doors opened.

I walked out and I heard the boys shout "Brooklyn wait!" I laughed and turned around. I waved my hands up in the air "APURATE!". The boys laughed and we walked into the building were Magcon was being held. They did there sound check and all that stuff. I started drifting of into a heavy sleep.

Dream

I was nine and I was fighting with Adam about something "Adam give me that back before I tell dad when he comes back!" I said running after him. "You have to try and get it!" We heard the door open and someone walk in but that didn't stop us from running. "Adam!" I shouted.

"Ok guys break it up." Dad said as he walked to Adam and grabbed my toy from him. Dad gave it back to me and he said "Now TAG YOUR IT!". He tagged Adam and me and dad ran off. This was always our our favorite game to play cause dad and I were amazing at hiding Adam he was good but not like me and dad.

Dad and I hid in his closet were he thought Adam won't find us. Dad was holding me and we heard Adams footsteps get closer to us. Dad bumps into something which caused it to fall on the floor. I starred gigging and the doors and I saw a happy Adam looking at us. "Found you!" He shouted and jumped up and down with excitement.

Dad and I walked out and we played more games like hide and seek, tag, musical chair, freeze tag, and even some board games. I was curious as to why dad is playing with us cause usually when he gets home he grabs a huge bag of chips, walks to his room, lay on his bed and watch TV.

When it was around 5:30 that's when the fun stopped and dad told us "Um guys there's something I wanna tell you I'm putting you guys up for adoption I wanted this to be a day you'll remember so I came home early and played games with you guys."

Adam and I looked at him with our eyes wide open "W-What are you talked about?" I said. He face looked like he was serious while Adam had a shocked face. "There here for you don't worry we will meet again." He said in a quit tone. A tear feel out of his eyes and landed on his knee.

"No d-dad you can't do this!" Adam said. I nodded agreeing to him. "Its what's best for you guys you'll both find a better home and live with a amazing family!" Dad said. "But we don't want another family we want to say with you!" Adam and I said at the same time.

There was a knock on the door and dad went to open it. There stood a woman in her mid 20s asking for Adam and Brooklyn. I walked up to them and Adam next to me. "I don't wanna go with you I wanna stay with daddy!" I shouted. Dad grabbed two bags and gave them to her.

She crouched down and said "don't worry we'll take care of you both very good." I looked at dad and started to cry a little bit "If this is what you wanna do than Adam let's go." I said in a whisper tone. Adam and I looked at dad and said "I love you." And we hugged him tightly and walked off with the girl.

Dad decided to come with us. The girl parked in the building and I read the sign "Welcome to Sunshine Orphanage!"Adam and I walked out of the car and into the building. Dad didn't want to come in cause he said it will hurt him to much.

Adam and I turned around and saw dad standing there outside. He turned around and walked away. That was the last time we ever saw dad.

"Brooklyn honey wake up its time for Magcon." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Cameron "Have you been crying?" He said. "Crap." I said under my breath. "Um it's just a dream don't worry." I said. I waited till my eyes dried cause I didn't want to rub my eyes they were just red that's it.

"Welcome to Magcon how has everyone been!"

"Magcon now forget about the dream." I whisper to myself.

Heyy! How y'all been! Lol I was trying something but I should stop. Lol hope you like it! Please tell me what you think about the book in the comments and please vote I'll really like that!
Instagram- @manicpsycho_
Snapchat- @manicpsycho1