Chapter 32

Brooklyns POV

It's been 10 minutes and I still haven't gotten ready like I just don't know what to do or what to wear. My door flew opened and walked in mahogany, Andrea, and Jenn "girl we heard your going on a date with Taylor and all your doing is sitting here?!"

"I don't know what wear and besides I don't wanna get out of bed." I said. Mahogany ripped the blanket off of me and Andrea and Jenn grabbed both my legs and pulled me of the bed. I fell with a loud thump and groaned.

I stood up and said "fine but don't go to over board." They all jumped up and down and grabbed my hands and and ran to the bathroom. I sat down on a chair and they took out makeup and hair supplies while Jenn went to my closet to find a outfit.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Andrea said. "I agree!" Mahogany said. They both smiled at each other and faced me. I smiled and closed my eyes until this was over. "And done!" They both said. I opened my and looked at myself in the mirror.

My makeup was fantastic. My hair was curled like everything looked amazing. Jenn came in with the outfit in her hand "it was hard to decide but I found the perfect one!" She gave me the outfit and they all walked out so I can change.

I changed and I looked at myself in the mirror the outfit was a dress and the top was black and the bottom was mint green. It was in the middle between casual and fancy. I walked out and everyone smiled "my baby girl is growing up" Andrea said and wiped her fake tear away.

I laughed and Jenn passed me my white converse "you know me so well thank you guys so much I look amazing!" I said and smiled. I put on my shoes and there was a knock at the door mahogany opened the door and she looked straight at me.

"He's here" she said. I hugged the girls and said bye. I walked outside the door and saw Taylor there. He smiled at me "you look beautiful"

Sorry for the long wait I think I finally have a idea of what I can write about! Hope you like it!
Instagram- @manicpsycho_