CXXXIII (I guess first paragraph is slightly NSFW? My kid can read it though)

Brett closed the door behind them both, and before he knew it he was pinned to the wall, Brett's soft lips on his, Brett's tongue thrashing against his own. That glorious shiver ran through him again, stronger than ever now, making his knees buckle under him. He tugged slightly, to move them towards the bed. 
"Bretty..." he whispered between kisses. "Oh fuck, Brett..."
He could never have expected this side to his boyfriend, this side that was so strong, so powerful, that simply pulled him to the bed and threw him down on it, that climbed up swiftly after him and claimed him as his own. 
Oh wow. Was this this good for everyone? Eddy simply couldn't imagine it as he lay with his love, the touches between them lighting every sinew of his body on fire, their breaths mingling so sweetly he was lightheaded. But then he lost all ability for coherent thought as he pulled Brett even closer to him, finally losing himself, and time ceased to have any meaning. 

They were lying quietly, satedly, when suddenly Brett's soft voice came through the contented silence.
"Eddy, I'm thinking I'm going to tell my parents I'm auditioning for the con on tuesday. I think it's the best time. It's not so close to this weekend that they'll associate it with that and stop me from going next time, but as far away as possible from next time we might get to come here. I don't want to do anything to fuck up my chances of being here again, with you."
Eddy was quiet for a long moment. Oh my God, so much depended on this! I mean, it's not like Brett was going to let himself be stopped from going, just like he wouldn't. Brett wasn't that far away from being eighteen now, anyway. You couldn't let your parents run your life. Still, though. Would this go the easy way or the hard way? He did have to live there still, after all....
He could feel the nerves picking up in his belly, both for how it would go for his boyfriend and how it would bode for the conversation he would have to have a year later.
"Wow." he said softly. What else did he have to say? He simply hugged Brett tight to him and hoped Brett got how much he empathised. 
"We should head downstairs again. I don't think my 'I'm tired' spiel fooled anyone."
Eddy grinned. "No, I don't think so either. But I'm glad you made it anyway."
"Me too." Brett said as he kissed him once more and rolled to his side to get off the bed. "I didn't think we had much more waiting in us."
"You're right, we didn't."

No one batted an eyelid when they walked back into the living room somewhat shyly. Lily and Matt were still lying on the couch, watching some old Australian soap thing. She looked happy, she looked relaxed, and once again Eddy found himself wishing vehemently that this would all work out for her. 
He liked seeing his friend this happy. 
"So! he enthused. "Board game, anyone?" 
He didn't wait for an answer, but walked to the drawer where he knew some games lived. He'd seen Monopoly there, and he thought they had Settlers of Catan as well.
"Ooh! Monopoly, please. I am SO getting Canberra." Lily was already getting up and walking to the table. "Anyone for another round of drinks?"
Eddy dug through the drawer until he found the box and put it down on the dining room table. 
"I'm the shoe!"

It got late, of course, it was three in the morning by the time the second game of Monopoly had been played. This time Lily did actually manage to get Canberra, but it was still Brett who managed to win. Eddy hadn't won shit all night, but he'd certainly won at life. He was having an awesome time. 
"So..." he said hesitatingly when there was a lull in the chatter.
Shit, was he actually going to say this? But he really, really wanted to ask. And he'd been contemplating asking later, when they were alone, but this seemed like as good a time as any, right? "So... do you think we'll be able to do this again, when your parents go away in the future?"
He didn't want to say 'next time', didn't want to seem too desperate. But this was Lily, after all, probably the person who knew him second best in the world. And to have this? To be able to do this, sometimes? Oh man, it would make the next year and a half so much better, he couldn't even put into words how much. 
Lily's slight nod told him straight away that she got it just fine. 
"I'm certainly going to try for that, Eddy. I've had a fantastic time."
"Me too." Brett added. 
"And me three." 
Matt was smiling around the table. "It's been great getting to know you guys."
"Absolutely! Anyway, we should probably all try to get some sleep some point." Lily said, with an exaggerated wink at Eddy.
He grinned. "Uhuh." 

He hung back until Matt and Lily had made the couch with some sheets and a blanket, and then he walked Lily upstairs to her room. It was ridiculous, how protective he was feeling of her, but there he was. 
"Thanks, Lily." he said softly, just before she walked into her room.