CXC (slightly NSFW (once again my kid can read it though ;-))

It only took the tiniest, most marginal of glances. They were almost at the cafeteria, surrounded by the other students when Brett, who had been walking ahead of him, talking to this guy whose name Eddy didn't know yet, turned around and gave him that glance. And before Eddy knew it he was following Brett through the corridors, all the way to the stairway in the back of the building that Eddy knew led upstairs. They weren't talking at all, they just hurried along, almost secretively, pulled forth by some magnetic force they were creating together. 
Or maybe it was the bathroom that was creating the force?
Because Eddy had no doubt that that was where Brett was rushing to, and the thought of that place drove out any reservation he may have had about sneaking around here. 
It seemed like seconds later they came around the last bend and there was yet another door, but this one easily closed. Brett turned around and glanced around him, and then he opened it quickly and stepped into the bathroom, keeping it open for Eddy to follow him in. 
Eddy didn't even have time to look around him to see if anything had changed here before Brett's closed the door behind him and pushed him against it and his lips were already on his, Brett's weight pressing into him, the heat from his kiss spreading from his mouth all throughout his body. 

"Sorry." Brett whispered now between heated kisses. "I probably shouldn't have done this, but I found I couldn't help myself."
He withdrew very suddenly and looked Eddy up and down with glittering eyes.
"My lovely Eddy." he said hoarsely. He raised his right hand to Eddy's cheek and stroked him with the backs of his fingers, very softly, very tenderly. "So sexy. Seeing you on that stage, rocking it like that. Knowing that you are mine. I just had to come here."
Brett's vehement words were like an elixir to the quietened storm inside Eddy. How was it even possible that this demigod felt this way about him? 
"Ssst." Eddy whispered back as he bent forward slowly, sneaking both his arms around Brett's back and pulling him close again. He slid his hands underneath Brett's shirt, softly stroking the contours of his back, his strong leds, leaving goosebumps where he stroked. 
"I happen to really like it when you can't help yourself." 
His lips were already back on Brett's, and Eddy marveled again at how great this felt. Was it like this for everyone? Because they had been together for ages, but yet the softness of Brett's lips, the heat that existed between them, the shivers that he could feel mounting in him now... everything was at least as intense as the first time they had done this here. 
Suddenly Brett threw his head back and moaned softly, and Eddy's hands took the opportunity to slide forward over Brett's belly and roam. 
"Come on, lean on me." he murmured, and he pulled his love even closer. 

"We should really head downstairs before people start wondering where the fuck we've gotten to." 
Brett's voice was soft and tender and coming from the crook of his neck. They were still standing so close together that it was hard to tell where he ended and Brett began. He groaned softly. 
"Yeah, probably. I guess we can't really stay here all afternoon, hey?"
Brett grinned. 
"I'm guessing no."
Eddy nodded and tried to gather himself. Whoa. This was turning out to be quite the rollercoaster of a day. 
"Okay, come on then." he said as he walked over to the sinks to check himself in the mirror. 
He was looking... well, he was looking okay, really. The haggardness from the night before was gone, his skin was pink and his eyes were shiny. 
Brett opened the door again and gestured for him to go first. 
"And they say gallantry is dead, hey?" Eddy quipped, just as he walked back out into the hallway and towards the concrete stairs.