xii. I was waiting on you

Start from the beginning

I stared at him and scoffed, "Surprised you didn't faint this time."

I turned away from him and made my way to Albus. I smiled sweetly and put my hands behind my back.

"Well, what is it Ms.Anderson?"

"I don't have money. Do you think I can go to Diagon Alley?"

He sighed as he as well put his hands behind his back. "I apologize Tiana, but I cannot let you go to Diagon Alley."

"But-"

"I can lend you some of mine if you wish to go to Hogsmeade."

I put my hand in front of me, "No, I do not wish to spend someone else's money."

"You can pay me back if it makes you feel better." He recommended but I refused.

I paced on around the office, completely forgetting the fact that there were Professors in the room.

I gasped in realization, I could make one.

Sure, I'm not the best at making clothing let alone dresses but how hard can it be?

"Thank you Albus! I'll be going now!" I said as I walked towards the door.

I came to a halt at the last second, turned ñtowards the Professors and greeted them properly before leaving.

"Where am I going to get Fabric?" I questioned as I walked down the halls to the yard.

"If only I were with Mrs.Maven, she always keeps fabric and all sorts of things in a room.."

I grinned as a sudden idea came to mind, but I didn't have time to put it into action as I heard my name being called out in the distance.

"Tiana! Tiana wait up!" Pansy called out with Daphne at her side.

They ran toward me and Pansy hugged me tight, "Hey! I thought we were meeting back in the Slytherin Common Room? Why are you here?"

"Oh um...I kinda have to do something really fast so I'll see you guys in a bit okay?" I said while carefully studying Pansy's expression.

Daphne scoffed, "Of course you do."

"Look, I don't know what your problem with me is but you aren't going to ruin it for me or Pansy, okay? This is a girls day, so fix up that nasty attitude of yours because I'm sure that Blaise doesn't know you're acting like this...does he? No? Then pack it up girlie." I said as I bid Pansy goodbye.

My fingers twitched as I felt the need to hex Daphne, I need to hex someone. I need to hex someone. I need to hex someone I need to..

I made it to the gate and it opened with a mere wave of my hand, "See I don't know how this really protected gate can open just like that but I can't apperate in school grounds!"

Nonetheless I apperated to the Riddle Manor and was pleased to see that the front garden was still looking in shape. Mrs.Maven did have a love for flowers that I, too had.

I rang the door bell and waited til the screeching sound came to a stop and Mrs.Maven was at the door.

She gasped and hugged me really tight, I patted her back and she pulled back, grabbed my face in her hands and examined me.

"Thank goodness you are alright! What are you doing here Lady! Never mind that come inside quickly, it's cold outside."

I laughed as she was still the same, she always asked too many questions but never waited for my answers making it useless but I didn't tell her this for she'd reply with "well then don't make me worry! Lady you always do things that make one worry, when you learn to stop doing such things then I'll reconsider asking you too many questions"