ix. 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑘

Start from the beginning

"Lower your voice silly girl, no I am not one of his followers anymore, now eat I think the lack of food is making you stupider."

I pouted but quickly smiled, my right elbow sat on the table as I brought my palm to my chin, my hand cupping my cheek as my index finger constantly tapped against my cheek. I sat there gazing down at the Slytherin table when a sudden idea came to me.

"What would everyone think if word got out that a certain potions teacher at Hogwarts: School of witchcraft and wizardry suddenly took an interest in younger girls..let alone touch one? What a tragedy.." I sighed taking my elbow down and reaching for my cup of pumpkin juice.

"Is that a threat?" He said lowly

"Dear me! It is merely a secret between us. Just one word and it wouldn't even be anything anymore.." I said as I raised the cup to my lips.

Someone else is staring.

My eyes went over all the house tables only to find no one looking at us, slowly my eyes went over to where Dumbledore sat.

He was staring at me carefully, as if trying to slowly read me like an open book.

"Well? Yes or no?"

"Yes, I am one." Severus answered

I stood and nodded, "Very well, thank you."

Behind me I could a seat being pushed back and up stood Igor.

Giving him a glance from the corner of my eye he nodded towards the door and I stood, I knew he took my answer as a yes as he came and we both walked out the great hall together.

We towards the Durmstrang ship and stood right on the dock. We both stood there, none of us saying anything, I was looking down at my feet while he stared straight at me, analyzing me.

Now it seemed as if everyone I talked to analyzed me, every adult and student seemed cautious of me for different reasons, to some adults they knew me as the daughter of a monster which automatically made me a monster. To most of the students I was a possible spy from up at our school, seems like they didn't quite trust me.

It was frustrating, yes I knew I had only been here for three months yet everyone treated me like some scum, they should be bowing to me. They should be listening to me, for I am surely much more superior to them then-.

"Everything alright? You look like just saw some muggle telling you what to do.."

"Ah yes I'm quite alright, just, thinking.."

"Tiana, you know I would never call you out here to chit chat. There's more to that vision then you're letting on." He stopped talking and stared at me before letting out a big sigh.

"Just...is Victor going to be okay? Will- will he win?"

"I mean FOR MERLINS SAKE TIANA IS VICTOR GOING TO LIVE!"

Startled I took a step back, Igor had never yelled at me..ever.

Now realizing his mistake, Igor tried to take a step forward and reached his arm out but I flinched and he slowly brought his hand down.

"I'm..Tiana- I apologize, I really..." He stuttered trying to find the right words.

"Victor...he's going to be okay, he won't be harmed..he'll- he'll live.." I whispered before running off and into the woods.

FLASHBACK;

(Trigger warning!! Triggered warning! Physical Abuse!!)