thirty-three.

I walked out of the bathroom after taking off my makeup and getting ready for bed. I changed out of the oversized tee I was wearing at the club into another oversized tee that was fresh and clean and didn't smell of alcohol and sweat. Changbin was already in bed, sitting up against the headboard and on his phone. I pulled the covers down on my side of the bed and slowly crawled in, wrapping myself with the blanket and snuggling into him.

He set his phone down on his lap and gently ran his fingers through my hair. "What happened  back there? I knew by the look on your face that something happened."

I closed my eyes as his fingers kept running in my hair. I just shook my head, snuggling to him closer. "Someone almost fucked up bad and I panicked. Now I'm not sure what to do."

I felt his hands grab ahold of me and pulled me up onto his lap. I straddled his lap, looking down at my legs and watched as he moved his hands up and down my thighs. His hands went a little further up than he wanted, his fingertips running against a few battle scars and he quickly moved his hands down, resting them closer to my knees.

"Sorry," he whispered. 

I looked up from my legs and leaned in to give him a quick peck on his lips. "You're fine, my love." 

"Do you want to talk about the situation? Maybe I can help?" He stared at me with so much concern in his eyes.

"You can't get mad, okay." I waited for him to agree before I continued to explain. "Remember when one of your songs played at the club? Well since I was dancing with Yuna, Jisung, Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin, we were all so hyped. After the song played I went to give Jisung a hug to tell him how proud I am for you guys. Then he told me he loved me. At first I thought he just meant it in a friendly way but then I realized that wasn't what he meant. I sobbered up so fast when I realized he was leaning in to kiss me."

Changbin's jaw was clenched the whole time I was explaining the whole situation. His breathing was getting harder as I continued, the grip he had on my legs tightening.

"You said you wouldn't get mad!" I whined.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, calming himself down and giving me a fake smile. "I'm not mad."

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed his head back, accidentally pushing harder than I meant to which caused his head to hit against the headboard of the bed frame. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed the back of his head while trying not to die from laughing so hard.

"Well damn if you don't want me anymore just say so. You don't have to try to kill me." Changbin joked, letting out his high-pitched laugh.

"Shut up, you get on my nerves." I unwrapped my arms from around his neck, sitting back down on his lap. "So what do you think I should do?"

"Kick his ass."

"Seo Changbin! I'm being serious." I punched his chest as I whined. "I was thinking about meeting up with him and talking to him about this. I know he was drunk but, I feel like he has something to say and as his best friend since birth, I feel like I need to hear him out and help him figure out what he wants."

Changbin cupped my face with his hands, squeezing my cheeks together. "I was going to say just leave it alone and move on like nothing happened, but now that you mention it I think it would be best if you talked to him." I watched his eyes move down to my lips as he kept squishing my cheeks, making my mouth look very pouty. "I love the way your lips look-"

He was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I threw the covers around on my side of the bed trying to find my phone, finding it under my pillow. It was Jisung. I showed Changbin my screen and he motioned for me to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Chaise," his voice was quiet. "Can you open your door?"

I pressed my brows together, rolling off Changbin's lap. "Open my door?" I hurried out of the bedroom and down the small hallway to the front door. I unlocked the door, opening it to find Jisung standing there with his phone still against his ear. "What are you doing here? How did you even know where I live?"

"Chan told me." I ended the phone call, placing his phone back in pocket.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Changbin say from down the hallway. I turned around to see him walking up behind me, a bit surprised himself to see Jisung standing in the doorway.

"Can I come in please?" Jisung asked. I stepped aside, allowing him to walk in. He looked around at our new place, keeping his hands in his pockets. "It's a nice place."

"What are you doing here? It's almost 2AM." I asked him as I shut the door.

"I wanted to talk to you." Jisung looked over at Changbin nervously. I think Changbin saw how nervous Jisung was getting because he pointed to the room saying he'll leave us alone. "You don't have to leave." Jisung told him. "I feel like I should talk to you too."

Changbin and I stood there staring at each other like a deer in the headlights. I wasn't planning on sitting down and talking to Jisung until tomorrow. Now he's standing in front of me, wanting to talk right now, also wanting to talk with Changbin too.

"Okay. Let's sit." I suggested and slowly walked towards the couch, sitting down in the middle with Changbin sitting next to me and Jisung sitting as close to the arm of the couch as he could, keeping space between us.

"Yeah, I fucked up." Jisung said.