seven.

"Where are you going?" Lucas asked as Chan and I tried to tip toe past him on the couch.

"No where-" Chan lied.

Lucas turned to face us, looking us up and down. "Doesn't look like no where."

"Jesus Christ, Lucas." I groaned. "We're going to a halloween party. I'll do your homework for a week if you don't tell mom or dad."

Lucas sat there, tapping his chin. "Deal."

Chan and I waved at him goodbye and opened the front door. As soon as we were about to step out, we heard our dad's footsteps.

"Where are you guys going?" Our dad called at us.

Chan and I slowly turned to face him. "Seungmin needed models for his assignment for his photography class." Chan responded.

Our dad looked us up and down like Lucas did earlier and nodded. "Alright. Be safe."

With that, we hurried out the door, running to Minho's car that was parked at the curb. I jumped into the passenger seat, Chan in the back.

"What took you guys so long?" He asked as he began to drive off.

"Listen," Chan spoke from the back. "We had to try to sneak out."

"When did your parents become strict?" Minho laughed.

"When Chaise almost went to the hospital again." Chan mumbled.

"Can we not talk about that? I'm doing better now." I defended myself. 

Minho hurried over to the Han's house, pulling up and parking in the driveway. The three of us got out of his car, making our way inside. Minho swung the door open and there were already quite a few people here.

"Hey!" Felix shouted from across the room. He was standing with a few of his buddies from school, along with Jeongin.

Yuna and Jisung came up to us in a matching costume. Yuna was wearing a cute red lace one piece with a faux red leather skirt, red chunky heels, and devil horns. Jisung was in a white tee, white ripped jeans, and a halo.

"Oh, a hot police officer and an inmate, I see." Yuna teased. "Chaise, I figured you'd wear something, less?" She cocked her head to the side as she looked at my orange jumpsuit.

I held a hand up and laughed, playfully rolling my eyes. "I needed something to leave the house in."

I looked around the room and looked at everyone's costumes. My vampire brother was already making his way to greaser Hyunjin and his coworker, Seonghwa who had half a skull painted on his face.

"Can I go to your room and take this jumpsuit off?" I asked Yuna.

She nodded her head yes and lead me through the crowd to her and Jisung's shared bedroom. We both walked into the room and she closed the door behind us, locking it. I unzipped my baggy orange jumpsuit and pulled it down my body, showing a more skin tight and revealing orange jumpsuit.

"Ooh, I love the fishnets with this." Yuna pointed. "Why is your zipper zipped all the way?" She walked over to me and grabbed the zipper, pulling it down to show some of my chest.

"Yuna!" I tried to zip it back up but she slapped my hand away.

"No," she frowned. "This is a halloween party where it's acceptable to look like a slut."

I rolled my eyes and left the zipper where it was. I folded the other jumpsuit and placed it on the foot of the bed. I followed Yuna out of the room and through the small crowd of people. I was too busy trying to find Minho that I wasn't paying attention and bumped right into someone.