forty-four.

I moved my lips against Changbin's, letting him take the lead. He moved one of his hands that held my face to the back of my neck, trying to pull me closer to him. The kiss became more sloppy as he licked my bottom lip, his tongue wanting entrance into my mouth. I didn't even fight against him, I let him have his way.

He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and immediately won dominance. His tongue explored inside my mouth for a bit before I felt his teeth grab my bottom lip and pull on it. He began to leave wet kisses down from my mouth to my neck.

"Are you sure?" He mumbled against my skin as he lightly sucked on my neck.

I placed my hand on the back of his head, holding him against my neck. "Yes," I breathed out. 

Changbin removed his lips from my skin, looking at me, his eyes scanning every inch of my face. He pressed a soft kiss on my lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. He stood up from his desk chair, moving his right arm to hook under my legs, holding me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head against him.

He hurried his way out of the office room and down the hall, lightly kicking our bedroom door open. His feet moved quickly to the bed where he gently set me down on the edge. I sat there and watched him pull his shirt over his head. I didn't realize my mouth was slightly hung open until he reached his hand towards my face, pushing my jaw up to close my mouth, chuckling.

"You act like you don't ever see me shirtless," he teased.

I playfully rolled my eyes, following him and taking my shirt off. I slid back on the bed a bit and quickly pulled my shorts off, tossing them to the floor along with my shirt.

Changbin looked at me with hungry eyes and a smirk on his face. He placed his right knee on the bed, reaching with his left hand to cup my face. I met him half way to reconnect our lips. I grabbed ahold of his face with my hands, pulling him with me as I laid down on the bed. His hand that held my cheek slid down my body, grabbing my hip firmly.

His fingers started to play with the fabric of my underwear. He teasingly put a finger under the band, slowly sliding his hand across. I lightly pushed my hips up hoping he would get the hint, and he did. His hand slowly slipped inside. His middle finger slowly slid up my folds, causing me to hold my breath for a split second.

I pulled away from the kiss, looking up at him to see him smirking down at me. I opened my mouth to tell him to stop teasing, but he immediately spoke up before I could even get a sound out.

"Don't worry Princess." His voice was deep and the look in his eyes were dark. "You'll get want you want." 

He slowly slid his finger inside, pulling it out and repeating the motion. I bit my bottom lip at the feeling, closing my eyes and letting my head fall back onto the pillow. Small quiet whimpers let out from my mouth, causing Changbin to pump his finger a bit faster.

"Changbin, please," I begged. "Please stop being a tease."

"I just want to take care of you," he responded in a teasing tone.

I reached down and grabbed ahold on the waist band of his sweats and underwear. I tried to pull them down but he pulled his hand out from my underwear, grabbing onto my wrist.

"Someone's needy."

I looked at him with an angry pout. "For fuck sake Changbin. Just fuck me already."

He wasted no time. He pushed himself up off the bed, quickly removing the clothing that kept him covered. While he was getting undressed, I did the same, trying to remove my bra and panties as fast as I could.