fifty.

"Changbin are you almost ready?" I yelled from the bathroom.

"I've been ready!"

I pounced my beauty sponge against my neck, trying to blend in my foundation. Because of last night, Changbin left me with not two, but four visible hickies to cover up. I kept stepping away from the mirror to stare at myself to see if the makeup was noticeable.

"We need to get going," Changbin said as he came into the bathroom. He was dressed in a white button up with one of his nice pairs of dress pants he wears every now and then for work, and his new dress shoes.

"Sorry, I was attacked by leeches last night," I joked. "Can you get my dress ready for me? I just need to powder the cover ups and then change and we can go."

Changbin nodded his head and left to do so. I hurried and powdered the spots I needed to cover, taking another good look in the mirror to make sure it looked okay. I made my way out of the bathroom and straight to the bedroom. The dress was laid on the bed nice and neat, ready for me to throw it on. I quickly pulled my shirt off over my head and reached for the dress.

I stepped into the dress, pulling it up and putting my arms through the straps. I reached in the back for the zipper, grabbing it between my index finger and thumb and pulled it up. I walked towards the closet to get my shoes when I heard a whistle from the doorway.

"Excuse me miss but, are you single?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his comment and go along with it. "You better be careful boy. My fiancé will beat your ass if he sees you flirting with me."

I grabbed the flats that I planned on wearing and quickly slipped my feet inside. There's no way in hell I'm wearing heels for this wedding, especially if we're standing in grass. All I need is to sink into the ground and fall over in the middle of the ceremony.

"The dress was pretty on the hanger, but it looks gorgeous on you," Changbin complemented.

The dress I picked from the store the other day was a champagne color with a V-line neck. The straps were about two fingers width thick. Right under the bust was a piece of fabric that hugged the body just enough that stopped right at the waist area. The skirt of the dress was floor length and flowy. The material itself was very breathable so standing outside wouldn't be a problem.

"Thank you," I blushed. "Did you put anything on your tattoo yet?"

After out little fun last night, I did end up giving him a tattoo like he wanted. I tatted 'IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY' on the inside of his left ankle. He wanted it somewhere where he could still hide it for a bit.

"Yes, did you?"

I nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up. I saw my phone light up from the bed and saw the time on the screen. "We need to get going!"

I hurried out of the bedroom and back into the bathroom, grabbing my ring from the countertop and slipping it on. I made sure my curling wand was turned off before turning the bathroom light off and making my way to the living room. Changbin was already at the door holding it open, both of our phones and his car keys in his hand.

We rush to the car and quickly go in, pulling out of the driveway and headed to the lake. The drive didn't take too long with traffic being on our side today. As soon as we arrived, Changbin parked next to Hyunjin's car. I could see everyone already at the spot, some sitting in the chair and others standing around and talking. I could even see my parents sitting behind Jisung's and talking with them.

Before we got out of the car, I sent Yuna a text to let her know I arrived and to text Changbin's phone to let me know when she's here since I'd be leaving mine in the car. Changbin got out of the car first and made his way to my side, opening the door and holding out his hand for me. I gently grabbed ahold of his and got out of the car, grabbing the skirt of the dress and pulling it to make sure the car door would close on it.