twenty-six.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I slowly opened my eyes, looking around my bed to see myself being alone. My phone was on my pillow beside my head, plugged into the charger. I took in a deep breath as I reached for it, slowly letting it out and unlocking my phone. I was seeing multiple messages from the group chat that happened all night. I quickly scrolled through them to get an idea of what was going on. It was mainly them talking about 3RACHA's gig tomorrow night.

I saw the time at the top of my screen, 10:56am. I remembered Minho yelling out to Yuna to tell me my first day of training is today at noon, so I have to get up now. I tossed my phone back down on the pillow, pushing myself to sit up. I sat on my bed, feeling extremely exhausted. I felt like I had no energy left in me.

It took everything in me to push myself to stand up from my bed. I walked straight to the bathroom to wash up. I stared at myself in the mirror, my whole face still being swollen from the heartache cries I let out all night last night. I heard a faint knock on the bathroom door that was followed by a soft voice saying my name. I let out a quiet sigh as I opened the door. Changbin was standing right there, his eyes were bloodshot red once again.

"C'mere." 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug, resting his head on top on mine. I wrapped my arms around his body, squeezing him as tight as I could, crying into his chest for the nth time. 

"Why don't we go lay back down," he suggested. "Chan's at work, I can stay in bed with you all day until he gets home. We can watch movies, I'll go get ice cream, nap."

I unwrapped my arms from him, rubbing my eyes with the palm of my hands.

"I can't," I groaned. "My first day of training at the coffee shop is today. I have to be there in an hour."

"Just call in."

I know he means well. I know he wants me to take it easy for a bit, he wants to be with me and help me through all this. But I don't want anyone to know what's going on. I don't want to explain everything to everyone. I just have to keep going as if nothing is wrong.

"I don't want anyone to find out about this," I started to explain. "I have to just keep going on with my days as if I was never pregnant. I'm not ready to let anyone know."

Changbin understood where I was coming from. He held onto my hand and lead me back to my bedroom. He sat me down on my bed and started going through my dresser drawers, pulling out a pair of leggings and an oversized tee.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sat there watching him, still wiping my eyes dry.

"I'm going to help you get dressed."

"I can get dressed on my own."

He turned to walked towards me, setting the pieces of clothing on the bed beside me. "I know you can. But you look tired. I know the miscarriage took a lot from you." He just stared at me with so much sadness in his eyes. Sadness, but still love and admiration. "Up," he said as he grabbed onto the hem of my shirt.

"I don't have a bra on," I said quietly.

He looked around my room before making his way to my pile of clothes, grabbing the bra I had tossed on top of the pile last night and handed it to me.

"I wont look. I'll stare up towards the ceiling."

I raised my arms up, allowing him to pull my shirt off over my head. I stared up at him to make sure he didn't look down at me as I hurried to put my bra on. Once I was covered, I gave him the okay. He grabbed the clean shirt, putting my head through the neck hole, pulling my arms through the sleeves.