fifty-one.

We all sat around in the living room at the Han's. The two love birds were bringing all their luggage for their honeymoon trip into the living room, double checking that they have everything.

"I think we're set," Yuna said. She placed her hands on her hips and stared at their pile of belonging that sat against the wall by the door.

"So where is he taking you?" Jeongin asked as he remained seated on the couch.

Jisung came from their bedroom with two small neck pillows and a blanket. "It's still a surprise. She'll find out when we get there." He placed the items he carried in his hands on top of their luggage. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time, humming to himself.

"Wine, anyone?" Yuna offered. Everyone raised their hands immediately. "Chaise, help?"

I gave her a smile and quickly got up from my spot on the couch. While the boys sat in the living room and talked, Yuna and I made our way into the kitchen. While she went to the fridge and grabbed a few bottles of wine, I reached into the cabinets and grabbed some glasses.

"I feel very fancy when I drink wine," I chuckled.

"I do too." Yuna popped open one of the bottles and began to slowly pour the red liquid into a some of the glasses. "So I see someone finally popped the question." She eyeballed my left hand and stared at the ring. "Jisung told me about the meeting and everything, so I knew this was coming within the next few days."

I yanked my hand off the counter and hid my hand behind my back. "This isn't about me. It's yours and Jisung's day."

Yuna laughed as she finished the first bottle. "Our day is over. We had our small moment with everyone. Now we're back to our regular 'chaotic life with friends' schedule." She popped open the second bottle of wine, this one being a white wine, and finished filling up the remaining glasses that were empty on the counter. "So, how are you going to announce to the boys?"

"We'll tell them later," I responded. "Right now we are still celebrating the newly weds!"

Yuna finished filling up the last empty glass, tossing the empty bottle away. We took a cup in each hand and walked back out into the living room, handing a glass to Jisung, Changbin, Chan, and Hyunjin first. We went back into the kitchen to grab two more glasses each, handing those off to Minho, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix. Once the boys had their drinks, I quickly rushed back into the kitchen and grabbed the last two glasses of wine for Yuna and I.

"Do you want to change into some of my clothes?" Yuna asked as she took the glass from my hand.

I shook my head no, declining her offer. "I'm okay, thanks."

"You sure?" She raised her brows at me and took a small sip of wine. "I don't want you to accidentally spill wine on your dress."

Everyone, besides the Hans, were still dressed in our wedding attire. Once we said our see you laters at the lake, we all came straight to the house. Of course by now, some of the boys had their shirts untucked and some buttons undone. Honestly, this dress is pretty comfy. I had completely forgotten that I was even still in it.

"Don't worry," I reassured her. "This was not a cheap dress. I'm treating this like it's gold."

Yuna and I sat on the floor in front of the couch, clinking our glasses together before taking another sip of wine. I rested my head against her shoulder and closed my eyes. For once the boys were not screaming at the top of their lungs, so I took this opportunity to lose myself in my own thoughts for a bit.

All I can think about is what's to come in about a week or so. Even though Changbin will be staying at the company for three months, that's still three months of going to bed and waking up alone. I hate being alone for long periods of time, so this will be tough for me. Thankfully I have amazing friends and my family, people I can always go to. I'm sure Yuna will have a hard time too since she and Jisung have been together almost everyday since the day he got back from tour. They've lived together for years now, since the summer after our high school graduation. Of course she knows she can always come to me if she needs anything, and vise versa.