forty-eigth.

I walked into the house after another long day of helping Yuna prep for the wedding. The wedding is now in four days and the two of us, with the help of Hannah, have been trying to piece every decoration together and make sure it looks perfect. So far, we haven't had to redo any pieces so go us!

I threw my car keys onto the coffee table as I walked by and made my way to the bedroom. All I wanted to do was take a nice hot bubble bath and then sleep. Changbin was sitting on the bed going through some emails on his laptop. He didn't bother to look up from the screen, but he did give me a small wave hello.

I tossed my phone onto the bed and went straight to the dresser to grab some clean under garments and clothing for after my bath. As I was digging around for some clothes, I remembered giving Changbin the task to find his nice dress shoes for the Han's wedding since he couldn't find them the other day.

"Hey Bin," I said as I closed the dresser drawer.

"Yes, my love?" He raised his brows and slightly tilted his face towards me but kept his eyes glued to his laptop screen.

"Did you find your shoes?" His eyes grew wide and he stopped scrolling on his laptop. With that look on his face I already knew the answer. I clicked my tongue and gave him the same look my mom used to give me when I was in a bit of trouble. "Seo Changbin. I told you to look for the shoes today or to go get new ones if you couldn't find them."

Changbin just sat there giving me puppy dog eyes like a small child does when they're in trouble. Before I could even open my mouth to say something, his expression switched. He was now giving me a smirk with a raised brow.

"Did you buy a dress yet?"

This little fucker got me. He's heard me complain about not having a dress and knows it's been on my to-do list for the past week. Just like he did to me, I looked at him with wide eyes.

He let out an exaggerated gasp and closed his laptop. "Bang Chaise-Alyyzabeth! You need a get a dress. The wedding is in a few days and you're in it."

I playfully flipped him off and started making my way out of the room. "I'll go tomorrow. I'm taking a bath then going to bed." Before I could even step foot out of the room, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and lift me up. "What are you doing?"

Changbin grabbed my clothes from my hand and tossed them somewhere in the room. He lightly tossed my body up to get a better hold of me as he held me under arm by his side like a ball. I didn't bother to pick a fight. I just let my body hand like a rag doll as he carried me through the house.

"We're going shopping," he responded.

"But, bubble bath," I pouted. "Sleep!"

"Okay old lady. We'll make it quick and hurry home so you can be in bed before 9PM."

Changbin grabbed his keys they were next to mine on the coffee table and continued to walk out of the house and to his car. He clicked his button to unlock the car, carrying me to the passenger side and opening the door before setting me down. I quickly got in and buckled up as he shut the door and get in from the driver's side.

He slowly pulled out of our driveway and began to make his way to the mall. The drive was quiet, but a comfortable quiet. I had realized I left my phone on the bed after he had pulled away from the house so I just stared out the window. I felt Changbin's hand firmly grip my thigh as he left the other on the steering wheel.

"So who's all in the wedding? I thought they weren't going to do all of that since they wanted to keep it small and simple."

"Hannah, Chris, Minho and I," I told him. I felt his grip on my thigh loosen and slowly slide away. I quickly grabbed his hand and placed it back where it was, squeezing his hand. "Don't start."