fifty-two.

I could hear things moving around in the room but I could not open my eyes. I've been so exhausted lately, my energy is not there. No matter how many hours I sleep, or how often I take breaks between tasks, I feel extremely tired.

I felt a hand softly caress my cheek, brushing some strands of hair out of my face.

"Princess," Changbin whispered. "Chaise, I'm leaving."

Those last two words is what got me to slowly open my eyes. Changbin was kneeled down beside the bed, his hair being hidden with a baseball cap and a backpack hanging from his shoulders. I pushed myself to sit up, swinging my feet over the bed. I wanted to strech so bad, but my body was in pain.

"What time is it?" I asked as I scrunched my face up as I slowly stood up.

Changbin quickly got up, holding onto my arms as he helped me stand. "11am. I need to get going here pretty soon."

Ah, yes. Today 3RACHA leaves to stay at the company dorms for the next three months. At least he will get to come home for a weekend a month. Maybe I'll survives, just maybe. I followed Changbin out of the bedroom and into the living room, where he pulled me in for a big hug.

"Where's all your stuff?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I already threw my bags into the car."

I pulled away slightly and gave him a small frown. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier to help you?"

Changbin chuckled as he placed his left hand on my cheek. "You've been very tired lately. I figured I'd let you sleep in while I do everything."

"But now you're leaving as soon as I wake up."

"Once we get our schedule, I'll call you and we can make plans for lunch soon, okay?" He pressed a soft kiss on my forehead, giving me such a soft smile. "I'll be home soon. Time will go by fast, I promise." Changbin slowly pulled away, making his way closer to the door. He pulled his car keys out from his pocket before opening the front door and turning around to look at me. "I love you."

I quickly shuffled my feet towards him, giving him one last hug before he leaves. He lifted my head up with his fingers under my chin and pressed his lips against mine. It was one of those long, I'm going to miss you, types of kiss. He slowly pulled away, staring into my eyes for a few seconds.

"I love you too," I spoke softly. "Text me when you can."

"I will."

Changbin made his way out of the doorway and to his car. I stood there and watched him throw his backpack in to the backseat before getting into the drivers seat. He started the engine to his car and then buckled up, waving at me through the windshield as he back out of our driveway.

Once he was down the street and out of sight, I stepped back inside the house and shut the door, making sure it was locked. I made my way back into the bedroom and plopped myself on the bed. I grabbed the blanket and started to pull it up my body when my phone started to ring.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and looked at my screen. Yuna was calling for a FaceTime. I slid the button over and waited for the call to connect. The millisecond after it connected, I was greeted with Yuna's loud sobs.

"Yuna-" I pulled my phone closer to my face. "Yuna what's wrong?"

Yuna wiped her eyes to try to stop crying, but it didn't work. "I miss him already!"

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as she cried to me over Jisung leaving. It's sad to see her like this, and I had a feeling this would happen, but it's also cute in a funny way.