fifty-eight.

7 years later.

I walked into the tattoo shop, my tattoo shop, after leaving to have lunch with Yuna and Jeongin, and greeted the receptionist, Elle. I walked down the small hallway and approached my room's door. Taking the keys in my hand I found the one that unlocks the door and stuck it into the key hole, twisting it and opening the door. I flicked the light switch up and the bright florescent lights immediately turned on.

I set my backpack down beside my chair, taking a seat and turning to face my desk. I reached inside my backpack and grabbed my iPad and Apple Pen. I set my iPad down on the desk and tapped on the screen to turn it on, revealing my lock screen that was a picture of Changbin and I after his debut stage.

I stood backstage with Jisung, Changbin, Chris and my parents, along with Yuna. As the three boys walked on the stage to prepare, I grabbed onto Yuna's hand and squeezed it as tight as I could without squishing the living shit out of her dainty fingers.

Tonight's the night. Tonight the boys will preform one of their songs in front of a huge crowd, bigger than the ones they were used to at their gigs. The CEO of the company was also there to watch, sitting at a table close to the stage.

The music began and the crowd immediately started to cheer. My legs began to shake as we all anticipated the first syllable to come out of Jisung's mouth.

"Throwback to the black nights that I used to devour."

As Jisung kept going, the looser my grip on Yuna's hand became. I glanced over at her and saw the proud look in her eyes she had for her husband. I looked the other way too glance at my parents beside me and saw the two holding on to one another as they bobbed their heads to the beat.

My focus went back to the three boys on stage and I could feel my cheeks aching from how wide I was smiling. Hearing the crowd cheering and seeing my brother, best friend, and fiancé having the time of their lives performing was such a bittersweet moment to see. If they do well, which I know they will, they will no longer have to use a bedroom to produce music and will be performing in front of thousands and thousands of others who enjoy their music as much as I do.

Before I knew it, the song was over. Everyone in the seats and backstage were all clapping and cheering for them. But now was the moment of truth.

"Good job gentlemen," the CEO spoke into a microphone. "I was very pleased with what I just saw. I've watched you three young men grow for a few years now and I'm proud to see how far you have come."

Yuna pulled me closer to her as she squeezed my hand this time.

"We did have some obstacles on the way in the beginning," the CEO continued. "At first I wasn't sure if I made the right decision when giving you a second chance. But I saw something in the three of you. For the past year you have trained with this company to perform on this stage. This performance determines if you get to start your career or not. Luckily for you, I already made my decision, so you won't have to wait too long."

The time spent between the CEO's last statement and his next felt like a million years. My heart was starting to beat really fast. My throat felt like it was closing on itself as my nerves took over my whole body. I couldn't tell if the palm sweat was coming from me or from Yuna, possibly both.

"Congratulations. 3RACHA will official debut."

Everyone was cheering. The crowd, the stage crew, everyone back stage, and of course the boys themselves. I let go of Yuna and hugged my parents as they tried to hold back tears at the success from their son and his friends.