thirty-two.

Changbin and I were in the car on our way to the club to meet with the others. I honestly have no idea why they decided to meet at the club, there's gotta be a special occasion or something since we usually meet up at someone's place to all hang out and drink a few drinks here and there. 

Changbin dressed up in his usual black t-shirt and jeans. He did accessorize tonight, adding a few chains around his neck, and a chain-like bracelet around his left wrist. It took me a while to figure out what to wear. After throwing things all over the room, I finally decided on one of my oversized band tees and thigh high boots that Changbin insisted I wear. I know, a very basic outfit but it was comfortable to move in and helped hide things I didn't want everyone to see.

I watched as Changbin slowly turned into the parking lot of the club. Cars filled the spots, leaving a few open spaces here and there and Changbin driving by them.

"You're missing all the parking spots!" I whined as he kept driving. "Do you know how lucky we are to snatch a spot that's somewhat close to the entrance?"

"I'm parking back here." 

He kept driving to what was basically the back row, furthest away from the entrance. I was about to whine until I realized why, the others had parked back here. Do I know why? No. But I'm not the one driving so I have no choice in the parking spot. 

Once the car was in park and the engine was off, the two of us got out of the car. Changbin doubled clicked the lock button on the keys before sticking them in his pocket, reaching out to grab my hand, and lead the way to the entrance. 

As we walked in, we stood there for a moment trying to look for the others. I felt Changbin squeeze my hand tight. He started to pull me away from the entrance way and towards the bar. I kept looking around for someone in the crowd .

"There you are." I looked at the bar to see my brother sitting on a stool with a drink in his hand.

"Where are the others?" Changbin asked as he pulled me in front of his body, keeping a firm grip on my hips.

"They all ran off to the dance floor." Chan took a sip of his drink before taking a quick glance towards the dance floor. "Yeah, I lost them as soon as they all took off. They'll come back eventually."

"Do you want a drink?" Changbin asked me. I nodded my head and he waved down the bartender, ordering me a drink.

The bartender set my drink down in front of me and I smiled at him, grabbing my drink and taking a few sips. I turned to watch everyone dance on the dance floor, seeing all the bodies crowded on the dance floor. A few songs passed by and I saw Felix and Jisung running towards us from the dance floor, followed by the others.

"Chaise! Changbin!" Jeongin shouted as he pushed his way between Jisung and Felix.

Everyone else made their way to the bar, saying hi to the two of us as they waved the bartender down once again to order themselves a drink, possibly more drinks because no telling how many drinks they've had before Changbin and I got there.

Yuna pulled out the stool beside us, sitting down and taking a sip of her drink. Changbin saw her sit down, knowing she probably wanted to talk to me. He pulled out the stool that we stood by, tapping my hips with his fingers telling me to take a seat. I sat down on the stool, turning my body to face Yuna so we could talk and drink.

"So," she said in a loud whisper as she leaned closer to me. "I see you two are together again." She wiggled her eyebrows as she looked back and forth between Changbin and I. "Is he treating you good?"

I gave her a big smile, nodding my head. "He's treating me very well. He's definitely not how he used to be back in high school." I stared at my drink in my hand, swishing it around in the cup. "We um, we actually moved out of my parents house and moved into our own earlier this week."