C~72: Blood Moon Twins

Chest heaving.

Head ringing.

Her own heartbeat being heard throughout the room, the gem pulsing with every beat.

Skye scoffs getting everyone's attention "Okay if you don't want to get hurt I suggest leaving!" she shouts, the Cullens look at her as if she was insane and guests do start filling out leaving the Newborns, guards, and the good guys.

The four teens look at each other, the twins move away from their father to stand with the others "I say it's time for a party trick." states Major looking to Seth, the Newborns share a look and step back as his red eyes flicker in and out before the world inside him takes his place.

Everyone backs away from Seth either in delight or fear; Caius stares, facing them his fist beginning to close around the gem in anger. Eve suddenly gasps a hand flying to her throat; Maria rips her arms back, kicking the guard in the chest before spinning around and kicking the gem out of Caius's hand.

Seth takes the chance to pounce on two Newborns starting the attack of the others. Major smiles but sees a Newborn about to pounce him from behind "Älä puhu seisoessasi tässä tilassa, kunnes keskittymishäiriö pysyy paikallaan."

The Immortal is frozen in the air as Seth moves, Jasper's eyes widen, and Major turns "Whit you're up!"

Whitman using his newfound speed and strength, jumps up, ripping the head off the frozen bloodsucker. Now noticing, some of the Cullens are stunned. The two boys shrugged, "A lot had changed." states Major.

Their joy is broken by each taking on about two Newborns each, they could easily be overpowered but seen to be doing a good job holding their own. Rosalie and Emmett end up being restrained. Seeing this, Skye rushes over, picking up a piece of broken glass and cuts her arm "You hungry for more!" she shouts.

Rose and Emmett stare shocked as the blood seeps out of her arm, Skye smiles as the vampiric illusion fades "What? Thought I was a vampire?" she asks, the immortals holding the two turn their heads at the blood giving Rose and Emmett the chance to strike and ripe their limbs off.

Once done, Skye takes off her headband, twisting around the cut "You must be crazy, a human girl infiltrating a vampire ball." praises Emmett, Skye shrugs rushing off "Just another day in my life!"

Major takes another Newborn seeing a glow next to him and picks up the Lunar Gem, "What is this?"

Tana's in a hold of a Newborn as Alice disarms it from behind "The Lunar Gem! The life force of every Moon Spirit, if it gets crushed, they'll all die." Tana struggles to explain. As Caius is still getting his bearings, Maria and Eve rush down the steps to help.

Spotting Jasper, who struggles with a Newborn, Eve dashes over, spinning behind the immortal, taking off its head with much effort. Jasper turns, holding his throat, putting a hand around the back of Eve's head before hugging her to his chest "Jez Jasper." she sighs.

Pulling away, he shakes his head, "You...and Maria?"

Eve smiles "You should be thanking her, I would be dead if she wasn't here." she explains, Jasper sees past well the past and smiles back before the two together go to fight with the rest of their family.

Now standing tall, Caius stretches his arms out wide where the red mist that haunted their minds streams out. Bella and Edward back up as it swirls them like the rest forcing them to their knees, kneeling to Caius.

The final standing Newborns walk around each behind a person ready to execute when commanded. Jane stands with them, looking at her twin whose head is to be taken off his shoulders, then to Aro, who gave her this life.