C~65: Lies To The Wrong Brother

"It's getting late, we should stop." groans Major. Whitman shakes his head "No, we're very close we have to keep going."

"How close?" asks Seth, Whitman smiles "Four more hours of walking!"

The three others groan and stop making Whitman stop. "Whit it's the middle of the night," states Skye. Major nods. "For once, I agree with crazy!"

Skye had enough of the other two criticizing her, she turns to Major "Call me crazy one more time!!!-"

"Sorry I should say insane!!!" shouts Major, Skye shoves him in the chest, making Seth step in front of him growling at her "You don't touch him!!!"

"Oh, look Seth stepping up to be a loyal dog! Idiot, you're supposed to be the oldest!!!" screams Skye shoving Seth to the ground; he snarls, baring his teeth at her. Skye steps back, not understanding this animalistic-ness.

Whitman pushes her behind him, holding a hand to Seth. "Hey Seth, come on, keep it under control," he begs. Major laughs standing, "Screw this!!! I say she becomes dinner." suggest Major, Skye's eyes widen. "What?"

"We're vegetarians Major!!!" reminds Whitman, he's trying to control the chaos, but when you piss off a wolf and a vampire, then shit goes down. Skye steps back, knocking into a tree and falling to the forest floor.

"Who cares! We haven't gone hunting in two weeks!" states Major, his eyes turning a dark yellow, a slight glow to them. Seth's body was twitching as he tries to hold back the wolf in him, Whitman takes off his bag, taking out a book.

"Whit, what are you doing?" cries Skye. Putting a hand out to her, Whitman tries to calm her down. "It's gonna be fine, I just find the spell!!!" he shouts, Skye's brows quirk in "SPELL?!!?!"

"JUST TRUST ME!!!" shouts Whitman was Seth's body figedts and unfurles a wolf standing where he once stood "Oh shit!" screams Syke. The wolf glares at her, panting, hungry, Whitman drops the book and moves his hands "Älä puhu seisoessasi tässä tilassa, kunnes keskittymishäiriö pysyy paikallaan."

Seth's body freezes, unmoving, meanwhile Major runs his tongue over his teeth while Whitman ultimately forgot about him. He had no time to reach for the book, his instincts take over as Major rushes him and a force takes over.

Major runs with vampiric speed and Whitman does the same meeting him and pushing him against a tree with a strength he didn't know. His brother's arm across his neck Major peers down bewildered, Whitman was just as shocked and quickly stumbles backs looking himself over.

Seth falls to the ground reverting back into his human state panting and looking at the boys "What did I do?" ask Whitman, Seth stands reaching his bag and pulling out a pair of pants slipping them on "You're natural instincts took over, protective instincts." he reveals not even believing it himself.

Major holds his throat "Wow, at least we know you're vampire genes aren't lost. You really decked me there...hey where's lunatic?" he finishes, the three look around and see Skye's figure running off into the distance.

Whitman smiles fakely. "La-De-Da, we're dead."

"I mean dinner could be an option," whispers Major; Seth slaps the back of his head. "We're not eating her!"

"Well, we can't just let her go!"

"Then what are we waiting for?" asks Seth beginning to jog off, Major groans running after him and Whitman being the last to take off.

Skye dashes through the forest, her only light being the moon, she jumps off a ledge sliding on the ground. She crawls to stand just as Major and Whitman jump down. "No! No! No! Please don't kill me!!!" she shouts as Seth jumps down next to them.