C~50: Sparing Match

"Today in Forks, it's a nice cloudy day, cool breeze, a nice day to just lay in your sleeping bag or...get up and start working your ass come on E!!!"

I shout, sitting up, almost bumping my head with Peter, "I didn't order a wake-up call." I grumble. Peter shrugs, walking off, this really wasn't a dream.

When someone says let's go, they usually mean let's leave, but no, since the Cullens know we're here, let's just move the whole campsite to their backyard. As I rub the sleep from my eyes, I hear a giggle and feel a small pair of arms jump on me.

Laughing, I turn back to Renesmee, "What are you doing?" I ask, she lets go smiling, "Peter said I could watch you train!"

"Um no, you can watch him kick our asses, that's what he wants you to see," I explain standing up and taking her hand walking over to the group, at least we didn't have to wear baggy clothes to hide our scent.

Peter walks down the line of us "Good Morning assholes! Today we'll be doing basic sparing, a new area for some of us so let's get used to it...Pair up!!!" he shouts, moving to sit on the porch. I watch him move off to where some of the other bloodsuckers were either talking to each other or watching us.

Renesmee and Peter sat together as he pointed some things out; I saw Bella smile at me and give me a little wave. I send her back a fake smile before getting a knock on the head, "Ow!"

"If you're gonna smile, mean it." instructs Warren, I roll my eyes kicking some leaves with my feet "I don't have to give them anything." I voice. Warren looks above me in wonder, "So you and Jasper, huh?"

What? I turn to look where he was and see Jasper leaning on the porch's rail, staring at us. Shaking my head, I turn back to Warren, getting into a stance, "Shut up and just strike."

"No way I know your tricks." he smiles, I return it. We could hear the sounds of Hayden and Tana fighting, I nod my head to them "We should be doing that-"

Hearing a shout, my body moves to spin to the side, and Warren punches where I once was "And the man says he doesn't strike first." I pry. Warren shrugs, "The lady doth protest too much?"

"Not in my nature-"

I'm cut off by Warren relocating to roundhouse me, I duck down and sweep his leg, but he catches it rolling backward, kneeling "Hey you went for the kill." he praises, I smirk "Surprised?" I ask eyeing everyone who was on the porch.

The girl with straight, bright blonde hair, her gift was lightning, and she was leaning on the rail. Warren jumps again this time I let him knock me to the ground, ow first of all. He looms over me, but I take this time to strike him three times in the chest.

He backs away as the spots where I hit hold a faint glow before fading, I stand positioning myself. Warren grins, "You made a mistake hitting me." he says, closing his eyes; a light comes around him.

He was about to release the energy stored from my hits.

"Not a mistake, just a coincidental opportunity," I speak, Warren emits a wave from his body which physically blasts me back into the rail, grunting I see Warren catch his breath. He feels for it, turning around I grab the blonde girl's hand much to her shock.

"Varastaa," I whisper, feeling the spark and let go. Warren makes a running charge at me ready to punch, I sidestep him grabbing his arm. Reaching inside me, I feel electric jolt through me and stun Warren.

He squirms and falls to the ground.

I let go and let the power return to the girl, I smirk at her "Thanks."

Peter stands clapping "E, I'm proud...which is not often you used Warren's own power against him and used the power of the others around you...Warren do better." he commands, Warren waves an okay still on the fritz.

Biting my lip, I nod, "Yeah, maybe I should learn how to use an ability before trying it out." remark.

"I'm impressed too, I've never met anyone with a power like yours." compliments the woman, I turn to her holding out a hand "Eve."

"Kate."

She was relaxed and had a cool ability. I look behind her at the sound of clapping to see another man, "Your power is extraordinary, if I may, I would be honored to teach you to wield my power. I'm Benjamin." he introduces, walking down the steps.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. Losers! Have any of you fought against vampires before?" shouts Peter, Tana, and I raise our hands, making Peter sigh. "If our host won't mind, would anyone like to spar?" ask Peter turning to Carlisle and Esme.

Carlisle softly smiles, "I see no harm in it; if you've never fought a vampire before, then it would be good practice."

"Thank you, now what do we know about vampires?" ask Peter turning to us, Hayden shrugs, "They're stronger and faster than us."

"Not all of them have abilities," states Warren. Peter applauds, "Yes, which is why E will be your most valuable teammate. We want to Aro; we'll have to go through Jane."

"No one can get through Jane; that's why this isn't a fight." state Jasper speaking up. I look to him, twiddling fingers like he doesn't know what he was saying. I grin, "Get me close enough to her, and I'll give her a taste of her own pain!" I growl.

Warren pats me on the shoulder while Tana and Hayden cheer.

Peter points to us, "Okay, quiet down, moxie. Doc, who would you suggest in facing off against my troops."

"The Gaurd is made of others with abilities, so you'll want to fight others with such," he explains. Kate and Benjamin are the first to step down, "This'll be fun." Kate smirks. Edward shrugs, walking down, "If you're willing?" he starts.

I tap his shoulder, giving him his gift back, he stumbles, "You know it was nicer when my head was quiet."

"I'm in."

Jasper runs over the railing lining up with the others, why would he even try? Did he not see me just zap Warren? Peter pairs us off and is giving me the pleasure to fight Jasper, standing across from him. I shrug, "I don't strike first."

"Well, you don't want to give your opponent the upper hand." Jasper speaks, going to punch, I easily sidestep him, "Who said I was doing that?"

He tries again, and again, each time becoming more frustrated. That's one thing Jasper can't control when around others, he can keep his emotions in check, but since it's me. He is probably angry at the fact I'm not human.

Or another reason, but he just can't seem to grab me. Taking the chance as he's out of breath, I go to kick him in the jaw, his hand shoots up and grabs my ankle. He flips me back, but I take the momentum of moving backward and kick him in the chest.

I land one leg out and my hand supporting my body, this was the most fun I've had when training finally someone who's not scared to fight back. I laugh in glee as I sweep Jasper's legs, falling to the ground; he grabs my foot, sending me to the ground beside him.

Gez, he flips an arm over, I grab it and while he can't defend himself punch him in the shoulder and flip myself on top of him, both my hands were on either side of his head. Panting I smile "I win, alright say it I won!-"

Before I can gloat, Jasper pulls himself up and brings his lips to mine, cold and sweet, I forget this feeling. But I was still furious!!! How dare he not say anything and just kiss me!! Bringing my leg back, I knee him in the groin and punch him in the jaw standing.

Jasper sits up groaning, holding his jaw just staring, he doesn't know what he did wrong "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I shout, gaining the attention of everyone. I wasn't dealing with this. Taking my pride, I walk away into the woods.

I just needed to be alone.