C~57: Not The Only New Life

PS: there is a drawing in this chapter.

Evangeline's P.O.V

Life.

It's what everyone lives on, whether the idea or the actual thing.

I've lived multiple lives over and over, first the runaway, then the best friend, soon the human of the pack, shortly after the vampire's girlfriend.

Names that labeled me as apart of something else until becoming part of a band, then a maid of honor, an outsider, a spirit.

But I still didn't know which one was the right one for me.

When Caius bit me, and I blacked out, maybe it was the end, but then again as my flutter, I can only think that it's a new beginning.

I didn't feel pain taking a breath I sit up on Jasper and I's bed, my clothes were different, I felt different.

Good or bad? It was to early to tell.

What happened? I actually don't remember anything from before Aro agreeing to help The Grove. I swing my legs over the side of the bed standing and stretching my arms, why was I so stiff?

And why am I so hungry?

I put an arm around my stomach as I hear it growl, we better have food in this house. Begin to walk down the stairs. I notice that no one was actually in the house, "Hello?" I shout, nothing. Usually, this house has at least one vampire in it.

And that's on a bad day too.

Sighing I walk down the kitchen and open the fridge the first thing my eyes land on are the packets of blood, this gut feeling stirs inside of me as if begging to take it. Probably nerves, I carry the leftover ice cream and begin to eat right out of the carton.

Eating, I skip over to the front door, man I had a lot of energy. Peering out, I see nothing; the cars were all here, so where the hell was everyone? Turning around, I shout into the house, "ANYONE HOME?"

.......

"PETER I'M EATING YOUR ICE CREAM!!!"

.......weird the last one usually works. I put my ice cream down and begin to walk into the living room, walking by the mirror.

Woah, wait!

Backing up, I stare at myself, no way I was dreaming.

I was different.

Eyes were no longer blue more of a blue with a purplish tint, hair was ultimately silverly white, skin pale and teeth...they were sharp, my cuspids were sharp. Grinning, I raise a finger to touch it, it was a point!

My finger moves under it, applying pressure, and I rip it away, "Ow! I can prick myself with my teeth

My finger moves under it, applying pressure, and I rip it away, "Ow! I can prick myself with my teeth."

Looking at my finger, a small drop of blood appears, the color it was more dark red-violet then just red. I wipe it on my pants, turning back to myself, I had to be dreaming. My stomach grumbles again, making me stumble back.