C~29: The Lunar Riders

"Phones?"

"Check!"

"Lunar Riders merch?"

"Check!"

"Tickets?" ask Tana as we walk to the front of the stadium, the rest of us look to Peter, who searches his pockets before pulling out four tickets "Check!"

A few days later we were given tickets and a car to take to the concert. We each show our tickets and put on the lanyards that mark us as people with backstage passes. Also, I begin a big fan wore a Lunar Riders t-shirt.

Posters were hung.

Fans waiting in line.

Some even came up congratulating us because they saw our performance and win on the news.

To think I was gonna see my heroes concert live!

I'm getting goosebumps! We sit down on the wall waiting for the doors to open "Eve you excited that your dreams coming true?" ask Hayden, I nod "Yeah, but to make sure I actually stay through the whole thing, I'm gonna hit the restroom." I say, standing and walking away.

After doing my business, I walk over and wash my hands in the sink, but it felt weird, not completely weird, but a close weird that I've felt before. Like when we were running James, and he was watching us.

No, I'm crazy, I look down and splash water in my face. Looking back up into the mirror, I spot blond hair and red eyes, gasping I run around to see nothing there. Maybe I'm just paranoid, yeah, that's it.

Things are supposed to be normal while at camp, I'm not crazy, I did not see red eyes. I breathe in and out before walking out and back to my friends. Tana stands, walking over to me, "You okay? You seem...frazzled?"

"I just thought I saw something."

"What? A ghost? Cause that's what your face is telling me." mocks Peter, I lightly chuckle, "Maybe not far from it."

"Guys doors are open!" shouts Hayden rushing behind us and pushing us into the crowd, we all hold onto the hands of each other to not get lost as we find spots right in front of the stage. So close we could practically jump up and play ourselves.

The house lights dim.

The stage lights beam to life and music starts pouring in, I jump up and down cheering with the rest of the crowd as Trevor Hunter, the main guitarist! I've looked up to him my whole life! Of course, now the man was in his late forties, had a go-t, and wore cowboy hats, but that just proved you could be anything.

Peter hollars as Hunter waves to the crowd and smiles at his band, putting on his guitar and leaning into the mic. "It's great to be here, everyone! Who's ready to rock out!!!"

"ME!" I shout out with others, this was the best, seeing Trevor Hunter play in person. He starts riffing out a few chords, and the night had just begun.

One foot!

Shut up and dance!

Level up!

He played all of the band's hits, I cheer as one of the songs ends, and he signals the crowd to go quite taking the mic "Now everyone, I'm gonna need a little help with this next song."

My jaw drops, and I instantly begin jumping up in down my hand in the air. Sadly I wasn't the only one, the others beside me jump up and shove me back, it's times like this I wish I was taller. Tana pulls me over to her so I could see again and I see Hunter looking at her, Tana shakes her head and points to me.

Hunter and I look eyes, and he smiles at me, brings the mic up to his mouth. "Kid with the white hair in the front, come on up!"

White hair?