C~58: Welcome Home

Sighing I smile, Jasper and I sat on the couch as I leaned into him. On his other side, Major was sound asleep, and in my arms, Whitman was as well "Good night." I whisper to them as Jasper places a kiss on my temple.

Edward and Bella walk back inside, from putting Renesmee to bed.

Everyone was just smiling at us, life seemed so perfect, only then Warren walks back in reading something off his phone "Jade just sent in the report, E when you were turned the spirit side of you saved a lot of traits from the vampire side. You are immortal, but you can live on either food to fuel one side or the other though you would need blood or regular food, just like your kids." he explains.

I nod, "What about Hayden?"

Warren takes a breath sitting down "Aro gave Hunter a little visit and told of Caius's power, the red mist is a servant to help him steal souls. He stole Hayden's body is still alive and being treated, but he won't wake up without a soul." Warren croaks.

Jasper rubs my shoulder, this was hard on us all, not only was Hayden part of the team but also Jasper, Alice, Bella, and everyone we went to high school with him.

Apparently, he's been this way for a week, it's been a week since everything happened. Aro reported that there's been no sign of Caius or those who follow him. He was out there and was hellbent of destroying us.

Guess Jasper could feel my about because he gives me a little squeeze. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to any of you."

Alice grins standing, "Well Aro's on our side, nothing will happen, time to celebrate!" she cheers. Right, the marriage, I look down at the ring on my finger. I loved Jasper so much, but The Grove and Caius.

Peter shakes his head "E, of course, we want to get married but-"

"I know, we're never gonna be safe as long as Caius is out there." I worry, Tana holds Alice's hand making her sit down "I agree." states Jasper, we all look to him surprised he smiles down at me "He's never gonna stop, The Grove won't be enough, soon it'll be Renesmee then you and the boys." he says stroking Major's hair.

"Aro's put out a search, but The Grove can help look for leads and find out what they're planning," states Peter. Warren nods, looking to me, "E, you should take it easy for a month, plus tomorrow is your birthday."

Rolling my eye, I start, "You know I knew I was gonna turn, but I was hoping I could get to nineteen first!" I state groaning. Jasper chuckles, making me look at him, "What?"

"Alice gave me your birthday present early...What do you say we head home."

My jaw drops as I stare at Alice "You bought me a house?"

"I'm not cheap!" she says as if taking an offense. Jasper stands picking up Major, and I take Whitman, he walks to a car were we buckle the boy in before he drives us off down the road. I remember these trees, but from where I am now, they seem so different.

And soon Jasper pulls into the driveway of a house, getting out and picking up a sleeping Major I stare in wonder. A modern style countryish home for us, Jasper picks up Whitman taking my head and leading me inside.

Stepping in for the first time, it felt like home, like this is where I want to spend the rest of my new eternal life. Jasper tugs on my hand, leading me up the stairs and opening the door to a kid's room where he places and tucks Whitman in one bed, leaving me to do the same for Major.

We step out of the room as Jasper flicks on a night light and closes the door.

But honestly, I was just staring at the wall and run a hand over it until coming to the edge of the all where I ain't window lies. Staring out was a giant backyard, couple bits of forest, but then the seaside.

And the moon bright and full shinning on me.

"Wow..."

I turn back to Jasper, seeing his face of pure wonder, he walks over and takes my hand. Looking down, I see in the light of the moon my skin was sparkling, letting our a breathy laugh I look back up into Jasper's eyes "...do I live up to expectations?"

"You're an Evangeline." he starts.

"A star." we both finish.

"Is this really all ours?" I ask motioning to the house, Jasper nods "For all of forever." he whispers eyes flickering to my lips. Smirking, I speak, "I mean, the kids are asleep, and I'm a newborn, right?"

"Now, I should worry that you might kill me." Jasper chuckles, picking me up and carrying me to another room with a bed, for us. A beautiful skylight was the moon shines down, Jasper lays me down crawling on top of me "What's this Jasper, didn't think a civil war gentleman had this in him." I tease, which Jasper quickly catches.

He leans down next to my ear, "Darlin' the only thing "civil" about me is the war I fought in to get you under me now."

Oh shit, I guess me turning into whatever I am isn't the only thing that's changed. A second later, Jasper attacks my neck with a force he's never used before, a hand instantly flies up to angle in his hair.

"Jas!" I gasp.

He pulls away, sitting up and takes off his shirt before sliding the already unbuttoned dress shirt off me. Sitting up, I lean over and starting at his collar, kiss every scar I find, running my hands across his shoulders, every moment hoping not to wake up from a dream.

"When this is all over, and Caius is restrained, I'm gonna marry you without a second thought." Jasper whispers before I'm pushed back by his lips on mine, forcing me back into the headboard, "You were holding back." I mummer between kisses. Jasper picks me up, placing me on his lap and wrapping my legs around his waist. "Hey, you're as strong as me now, stronger even."

"Oh, really?" I ask grinding a little raising a growl from Jasper, in one swift movement he has me pinned back on the bed "Don't try me Darlin' I've wrestled tougher newborns then you." he states letting some of his weight fall on me causing a moan.

He wants to play that way fine. My hips move up to meet his causing him to let go of one of my hands holding down my thigh. Using my now free hand, I tangle it in his hair tugging back a little, "I'm not anything like those newborns, think you're up for it soldier."

"Come on baby...you don't want to start a war with me."