C~38: Blood Won't Stay Down

What has my life come too?

Sure Bella's pregnant, but I know I'm not; I can't be.

Carlisle can't see anything, but then again, he can't figure out what's wrong with me. My knee bounces, I stare into the forest, I'm not even allowed to go past the steps, for a week it's been this way.

Just then, I hear steps behind me and look back to see Edward, he sits down next to me, giving me a sad smile, "Hey."

"Hi."

"Eve, I want you to know that we all hear what you're saying and that you thin you're just sick. But we don't know what this is, it could be something else that had to do with you and Jasper making love-"

"Why can't you just say sex?" I ask. Edward chuckles, "I'm old fashioned." he begins and puts a hand on my shoulder, looking out "Eve, please just come inside."

Maybe I was overreacting, as I stare at Edward, the forest around him becomes blurry as if in a fever dream. Edward bites his lip, and I continue to stare, why was my vision doing this? The edges of my image go white as if I'm heading to heaven.

Come, Eve, we need to get inside. Jacob, Seth, and Leah aren't checking the perimeter here; Sam could attack you any minute. Say something.

It sounded like Edward, I scoot back, and my vision returns to normal. I couldn't hear his voice anymore in my head, "E?" asks Edward.

"Why would Sam attack me?" I ask Edward's face turns to one of amazement, "How do you know that?"

"You just said it! Or I heard you say it! I-" Edward begins to reach out a hand, I back up holding the railing for support "Don't touch me..."

"Eve."

"No, don't touch me!!! Just don't!!!" I shout at him, backing up. No, this was insane! I was going crazy! Edward begins to walk forward, and I back up away as fast as I can, rushing in the house and into a walk into Alice's walk-in closet, I lock myself in.

"Eve?" ask Alice's voice through the door.

I sit down on the floor, hugging my knees and look back to the door, "Go away." I state, acting like a complete child. Hearing talking outside the door, Edward and Alice were clearly talking about what just happened.

I don't they would understand, I don't even understand "E you have to come out of the closet." knocks Esme. Bowing my head between my legs, I think, "Just give me an hour! I need to think!" shouting this, I hear sighs, but they leave.

Why do the strangest things happen to me, I can't figure anything, and I'm scared I'm never going to. If, perchance, I am really pregnant what's the right choice here, do I give up a baby or whatever it us or keep it.

Bell and Edward were so sure.

I'm not sure of anything.

Hell, they're married!

More time passed, and clearly, my thought processes as if I think hard enough, I'll get an answer.

Then a knock, looking up, I shout, "It hasn't been an hour!"

"Baby, it's been more than three hours, and we tried something on Bella that we want to try." Jasper's voice rings through. Walking on my knees, I unlock the door and sit back against the mirror.

And he stared, I couldn't tell if he was scared or disappointed in me, but he moves and sits down next to me "Why'd you lock yourself in here?" he ask taking my hand. Gulping, I begin to explain, "I was just talking with Edward, and the strangest thing happened, my vision and his voice...how to say it...I got terrified and just wanted to think."