C~26: Sounds Familiar?

Dear Eve,

Thank you for sending me your email first, and I can't wait to hear what else happens. Tana sounds like a wonderful person, and when she becomes part of Twilight I expect you to bring her to the wedding (And yes she will become part of Twilight as long as you don't screw up)

And don't forget to practice for the wedding!

I know I'm crazy about the wedding, I'm giving Bella a headache, so this is a heads up for when you have me plan your wedding. Besides everything about the wedding don't be homesick because we are always with you.

From your sister like best friend, future maid of honor, and godmother,

Alice.

Ps: Don't worry about the future, maid of honor, and godmother I made up!

Rolling my eyes at the Ps, I laugh, damn Alice, you scared me! Bella was getting married right out of high school, and Alice was already talking about Jasper and I getting married, marriage was never something I had thought about.

I mean technically, Jasper is still a year older than me, and how would it work if I never wanted to be a vampire.

I love Jasper, but would that mean throwing away my family to be with him, no he would never let that happen. I lean in my chair, trying to organize my thoughts, marriage, children, becoming something other than human.

Coming this camp has been the one healthy thing in my life in almost two years, it's open my eyes to how not normal my regular life was. An 18-year-old girl shouldn't have to worry about all of this, so why me?

What makes me so worthy?

Music begins to play over the speaker signaling breakfast, I put Alice's letter down beside me and stand walking out the door where my three other bunkmates are putting on shoes and sunscreen.

I begin to grab my bottle until Peter snatches it up first, "Maybe you should go a day without sunscreen, get some color."

Ha, ha, ha I steal the sunscreen back beginning to apply it "I don't tan, I burn really easily. Plus, I wouldn't want to ruin my snow like completion." I joke. Hayden pushes my shoulder in a joking manner, "Okay, vampire."

Oh god, I roll my eyes shoving him back. "I did say I burn easily."

I know they don't burn in the sun, but it's technically what people are lead to believe. Tana walks a couple steps outstretching in the sun before turning back to me "Hey Eve, did you get a goodnight sleep you've got bags under your eyes."

"Oh no, I saw you left the window open, and I didn't know if you wanted the moonlight, so I closed the blinds, I like the moon's light, but I don't mind. So yeah, not much sleep." I explain Tana shakes her head "No, I'm fine with it, we don't need to close the blinds."

The music for breakfast stops, and then we realize we're gonna be late; Peter takes off running the rest of us laughing behind him, but as we run, I hear something very, very familiar. The other stop and turn to me, "E come on!"

I put a hand up, signaling them to be entirely and listen, a faint sound poured into our ears.

Peter squints, "Is that our song from prom!?" he shouts to me.

"Shine no matter where you are!"

Nodding, I answer, rushing over to them, "Yeah!"

"This is your song?" ask Tana. We nod, "Played it at prom, we wrote it together." says Hayden. No one else would know the song unless they went to our prom, and I'm sure Peter, Hayden, and I were the only ones who came from Forks.

Tana points, "It's coming from over there!" she blurts, starting off, us after her. We come upon a bigger cabin, number 3. We all put our ears against the wall, yup it was definitely coming from in here.

"Hey guys, a window," states Hayden calling us over. We all rush under and peak in to see The Rockapella's singing our song! Moving around and dancing to an acapella version of it. Looking around the room, I spot one thing that makes it all clear.

I sit down and begin searching my pockets, "Oh no."

"What's oh, no?" whispers Peter. I put a finger on the window, pointing in, "How do they have my journal?!"

"When you dove in Aira must have looked through and taken it," states Tana, Aira? The redhead's name is Aira? Just then, a knock at there door shuts us all up. Peering around the corner, we see Mr. Meledy coming up to check on them.

"Hello kids, can I ask why your bunk was not at breakfast."

"Oh, sir, we were just practicing our song for Soul night; it is only three days away."

"Well, as long as your working."

We watch as Mr. Meledy walks away, and I bite my lip. "They're song?!" I mumble through clenched teeth.

"Uh, guys-" starts Hayden.

"We wrote that song for prom every song in that notebook belongs to us!" I shout.

"Eve-"

"No they can't pass it off as they're an original song, you want to know, why because it's ours!!!--"

Just then, Hayden slaps a hand over my mouth and looking up, sees the thieves looking down at us through the window, oh shit. The window opens, and the four of us scoot back, the group looking at us smirks at Tana.

"Hello Tana." says the boy with brown hair; he was standing in front of the others, so in the sense of a hierarchy, he's probably the boss. Tana blows some of her dreads out of her face. "Lewis great to see ya." she simmers.

Why are we all sitting like we're afraid? I stand and brush myself off "That's our song, you can't rip us off like that!"

"Say who?" ask Lewis smirking, I cross my arms, grinning back. If someone wanted to play dirty, I knew how to get back at that "The demo tapes."

"What?" they ask, even Peter and Hayden ask. Peter nods and stands to realize, "That's right; we keep demo tapes with time stamps on every song." he fires. Hayden and Tana stand with us. "And since we're the only kids from Forks, there is no way you could have had the song before camp."

"You perform any of there songs, your just cheaters, and we'll have the proof to prove our rights. You guys won't be ripping off any more songs."

"We've done it before, and we'll keep doing it if it means winning," says Aira. I hold out my hand, "Not my songs, hand over my journal."

Lewis shrugs, "Don't have it."

What but I saw it on the table! Hayden taps my shoulder, and we turn towards the lake where one of the other bandmates drops the book in, my eyes widen, all my songs, I mean of course I have copies at home, but not just music was in there.

It was like a Diary to me.

"Come, guys, we can get it!" shouts Peter, I don't move though, paper aginst water no very good. I sigh and begin to walk back to the cabin, "Forget it, it's gone, Peter."

"But all of your songs," states Tana.

"They're just songs, we can write new ones something that the Rockapellas can't do. So let's go and win this competition." I state, walking away, Hayden catches up with me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Eve, if you're trying to distract yourself, we can talk, we've always told each other everything."

Oh, Hayden, shaking my head, I walk away.

I couldn't if I wanted to, my life is a lot more complicated then they will ever understand.