He cried every day, bearing grudge to whoever took his father's live away from him. He wanted to get his revenge. Even though he's a hero in training, he wished for someone else's death.

Until his grandfather realized what he was planning.

"A hero shouldn't kill anyone, even if it's a villain who took someone precious away from you... You said you want to grow up just like Shouto." Endeavor said.

"... I'm sure he's watching over you now."

That day, Shouya cried in his grandfather's arms.

Iida Tenya

When Iida died,

It was one of the most heartbreaking moments of history. He was a respectable hero, everyone believes in him. He's a kind-hearted man, always helping people in need, and people likes him for it.

There wasn't a day that Yuji didn't cry. He always loves his father. Even though he's serious most of the time, there were some times when Iida played with him and he was really happy. He still wants to be with his father so why did God take him away?

Yuki, who was the closest to him, was depressed. She knew it was inevitable since her father's job is to protect everyone even if it means risking his life. But she still couldn't believe that he's gone.

It may sounds wrong but she hoped someone other than her father died. Someone else aside from her family.

But then she'd recall her father's words and story when he was blinded by revenge and almost killed a villain. He told her not to make the same mistake as him if a similar incident happens.

For his sake, she'll let it go.

"... Please watch over us from above, Father. As long as you're there for us, I'm sure we can go on."

Kirishima Eijiro

When Kirishima died,

The whole city was shocked. They lost the brightest hero they ever had. There are no heroes whose smile can match Red Riot's. His smile can cure cancer, and it's now gone.

The youngest child, Asaki, cried a lot. When she heard the news from TV, she was frozen while her mother almost fainted. She loves everything about her father. She didn't want to believe that he's gone.

But he is.

Ryuu was rushed to the hospital in the middle of his class. He found his father lying still on the bed, skin as cold as ice, and his heartbeat was nowhere to be found.

"Dad...?" His voice cracked.

He loudly sobbed, wrapping his arms around Kirishima's lifeless body. He choked on his tears as he recalled how he trained with him every day. He wants to grow up just like his father, a remarkable hero.

And he has to accept that his father died while maintaining peace in this city.

"Please be born as my dad again in the next life..."

Shinsou Hitoshi

When Shinsou died,

Everyone was shocked. He was one of the best heroes out there, gaining respects of the citizens without having a flashy quirk. Everyone likes him.

Aizawa visited the funeral, a grim look on his face. He could only comfort the family of his dear student. He, himself, felt responsible for Shinsou's death. He was his student after all. Even though he's an adult man with two children, he will always be his student.