IF They Were Villains

Midoriya Izuku

"Welcome back, Ichika-"

Ichika walked past her mother without even greeting her. She went inside her room and locked the door, leaving her parents confused.

"I think something happened to Ichika." Midoriya said.

"Really? Isn't it just puberty?" [Name] muttered.

Ichika threw her bag carelessly and plopped herself onto her bed. She turned on her phone and started scrolling on the news. Her lips curled up into a smile as she read the news.

A young man found with crushed skull.

A person crushed under a boulder.

Someone found with four broken limbs.

Serves them right for making fun of her on the streets.

Her smile faded away when she read the news about a high school girl found heavily injured in an alleyway. She gave a statement that another high school girl at the same age as hers was the prep.

"Ah..." Ichika mumbled.

"I should have broke her neck that time."

Bakugo Katsuki

"THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!"

"The fact that you're on surveillance because of recent villain attacks?"

"OF COURSE!" Bakugou exploded the newspapers he was holding, burning it to crisps.

"I'M A HERO FOR FUCK'S SAKE! HOW CAN THEY ACCUSE ME OF BEING A VILLAIN JUST BECAUSE THEY FOUND TRACES OF EXPLOSION ON ALL VISTIMS?!"

"Honestly, I do think it's possible for them to accuse you since you're so violent." [Name] mumbled.

Bakugou yelled incoherent words before grabbing the TV remote and turned on the news. He let out another yell as he watched the news about the cases of unknown explosions.

"They should've accuse the brat instead of me. He got the same quirk as mine." Bakugou clicked his tongue.

"Oh my God, are you seriously accusing Katsuya?!" [Name] asked in disbelief.

"Tch. I'm just saying!" Bakugou shouted. "There's no way that brat is a villain!"

Katsuya simply glared at him over his phone. He turned back to his phone that was showing a map of the area.

Not good, he has to make a bigger case only his father is capable of causing. That way, he'll have his hero license taken down and he'll enjoy the look his father has later.

Katsuya tried to hold in his smirk, but he couldn't. He devised another plan inside his mind as he marked some places on the map.

Oh, he's so going to have fun bombing everyone into bits in his father's disguise.

Todoroki Shouto

"Welcome back, Dad!"

"Oh, Shouya." Todoroki greeted his son with a smile. He placed a hand gently on top of his head, "How's school?"

"It's fun. The lessons aren't hard at all." Shouya smiled. "How's your work?"

"It's doing well- Oh, that reminds me. There's been reports about villain attacks near this area, several heroes are injured because of them. Make sure you come home before it gets dark, alright?"

After Todoroki left the room, Shouya turned his head toward his younger sister, who was walking toward his room and reaching out to the doorknob. He immediately walked over to her and slammed his hand on the door, preventing Reina from opening it as well as startling her.