A Date

Midoriya Izuku

A loud gasp came out from Ichika's lips. She stared at her phone with wide eyes and mouth agape.

"M-m-mom! S-someone just asked me out t-to the park this S-sunday!!!"

"W-w-what?!" Midoriya dropped his newspaper.

"Oh my..." [Name] muttered.

"W-w-who is it?!" Midoriya managed to ask.

"A c-classmate... H-he is a kind person a-and... I don't know! What should I answer?! What should I do?!" Ichika ran around the house, her father soon followed.

"Alright, calm down." [Name] sighed.

"Do you not like him?" She asked.

"L-like? I like him of course... He... is a fun person and..." Ichika mumbled.

"Do you like him as a friend or more than that?" [Name] asked and Ichika shook her head violently, saying that she doesn't know.

"Ah, my little girl is growing up so fast..." [Name] sniffed.

"What if he's only playing around? What if he toys with her feelings and w-what if he can't accept Ichika for whoever she is?!" Midoriya started muttering to himself.

Ichika asked her mother and friends for advices in what to wear and how to behave in front of a boy while on a date.

Sadly, she was left on seen by her bestest of best friends, Katsuya.

Bakugou Katsuki

As the others chatted together, Katsuya didn't look interested at all. He kept his hands in his pockets, eyes glaring out from the windows.

He was cursing his own life while recalling how his classmates got him to attend this stupid blind date thing.

"I see that you're a strong girl!" His classmate, *cough* Rai *cough*, was smiling widely.

"No, my ex once made a fuss because I cried so I never cried again. It's embarrassing." The girl from other school shrugged.

There were four boys and four girls, Katsuya and Rai being among them.

"So, what's your type?" A girl asked Katsuya and all eyes turned to him. He's the son of a famous hero, what do you expect?

Katsuya turned his glare at the girls. They're wearing too much makeup for his taste and their smiles look fake to him.

He rolled his eyes and stood up, taking his bag. He glanced at the girls before walking away.

"Someone who cries a lot."

And he left.

Todoroki Shouto

Poor boy was sweating nervously. He never went out alone with a girl after all. Especially if it's someone he has a slight crush on. Asking her out actually took a lot of his courage, but he's really glad she accepted.

He took a deep breath and relaxed back on the seat, trying to calm himself down and focus on whatever movie was playing.

Fifteen minutes into the movie, he forgot that he was on a date.

"The movie was amazing!" Shouya exclaimed as he walked out from the theater with his female classmate.

The girl quietly sipped her drink, earphones and a portable music player dangling around her neck. She stared at Shouya's face before asking, "Did you enjoy it?"