When Daddy's Jealous

Midoriya Izuku

Ichika and Hiro cluelessly watched as this one worker keeps following their mother while she's looking for some clothes. He would recommend some clothes and say that everything would look good on a beauty.

Midoriya clearly isn't happy with this.

"E-e-excuse me, b-but c-can you p-p-please leave us alone?"

He mumbled.

The worker didn't even realize that he was the pro hero Deku because he looked so timid. But when the worker's comment got more flirty, Midoriya grabbed his shoulder and made him face him fully.

"Excuse me, I told you to leave us alone."

No stutters, no murmurs, no sweat, just his furrowed eyebrows and sharp glare.

Behind him, his two children were holding themselves from clapping in awe.

Bakugou Katsuki

Oh, [Name] knows exactly how bad her husband is when it comes to jealousy. So she stays away from men to maintain the peace in her life.

On second thought, she doesn't have to do it by herself because Bakugou always does it for her.

"What are you looking at?" He spat to one of the poor man who simply glanced at [Name].

He doesn't get jealous because he drives away all men from her. And when he's not around to do that, he'll leave the job to his dear son.

"What are you looking at?" Katsuya once asked a man probably twenty years older than him who was staring at his mother. The man ran away, feeling intimidated by his glare.

[Name] has her own bodyguard.

Psst. But when it comes to Midoriya or Todoroki, Bakugou would probably blow the whole house away...

Todoroki Shouto

Any man who has the nerves to approach [Name] while she's with her husband probably never looked at a mirror. Who can win against Todoroki Shouto in terms of... everything?

"Excuse me, can I get your- I'm sorry for disturbing you..."

People would immediately give up when they saw a stunning man beside [Name]. Well, he's a well-known person, whether for his quirk or his appearance.

If a poor soul is brave enough to make a move on his wife, they're gonna get frozen just by his glare.

"Is it just me or is it getting cold here?" Says a poor soul brave enough to do the deed.

With his arm protectively holding her, today again, Todoroki drove every single person away from his dear wife.

"Are you cold, Mister? I can produce heat from my hand if you want." Shouya kindly offered.

And then there's this clueless little cinnamon bun.

Iida Tenya

She's a girl, but Yuki is really reliable. She never backs down from anything, that's for sure. But in this context, she stood up against random dudes, for her mother.

"Step aside, please. You are wasting our time." She would say that and those dudes hitting on her mother would flirt with her instead.

Strong girls are rare nowadays.

"My mother is a married woman. You should be shameful of your own actions." And she would scold them.

Iida, when he saw someone making a move on his wife, would tolerate them and calmly wait for the person to screw off. But if they crossed the line, he would come zooming toward his wife.