A Fight

Midoriya Izuku

Ichika was greatly frustrated. Her eye bags were darker than anything else and her hair almost look like a broccoli, just like her father's.

Her homework is due tomorrow and she has been working on it for a few days. She only got a few numbers left before she can finish it.

So when she found out her little brother, was drawing on top of her homework, she couldn't hold herself.

"Hiro!" The boy was startled by her voice.

"What did you do to my homework?!"

Ichika grabbed her book. She stared at the unreadable words that have been covered with green strokes of Hiro's crayon.

"And I have to turn this in for tomorrow..." She muttered, tears already forming. She had to ask Yuki and Katsuya's help withher homework and now she has to redo it.

Ichika burst out crying in front of Hiro. The boy blinked once before joining in. He stumbled forward and hugged his sister.

"I'm sowwyy!"

Bakugou Katsuki

There's no fucking way that Katsuya would let his little brother near his room. One touch and all his things would probably break.

One small mistake is that he didn't lock his door.

"Oi, Itsuki, Mizuki."

"Ah, if Brother calls our name, it means he's really mad." Mizuki said and Itsuki gulped.

"Did any of you enter my room?"

The two younger siblings looked at each other.

"Itsuki did!"

"Mizuki did!"

The two of them glared at each other, mouth grumbling.

"Tell me the truth." Katsuya glared at them and both of them tensed up.

"W-we did..." Itsuki mumbled.

"And? Who broke my All Might action figure."

"Itsuki did!"

"Mizuki did!"

"W-we bumped into the shelf..." They confessed after Katsuya scared the shit out of them with his glare.

"So on top of breaking my thing, you lied to me... That was signed by All Might himself you know, it's really hard to meet him nowadays."

Katsuya clicked his tongue and his siblings prepared theirselves for an explosion and some yellings. But when Katsuya simply walked past them to grab the glue, they blinked in confusion.

"Don't. Ever. Go into my room again."

And with that, he slammed the door shut.

Todoroki Shouto

"Brother! Play with me!"

Renji and Reina stared at each other, having said the same thing at the same time.

"Reina already played with Brother yesterday. It's my turn now." Renji pouted.

"But I didn't get to play much yesterday... I want to play more." Reina retorted.

"Let's play together." Shouya said, smiling at both of his siblings.

"I don't wanna play house." Renji shook his head.