A Confession

Midoriya Izuku

"I like you, Midoriya-san!"

Ichika stared at the boy in front of her for a good ten minutes. How patient for him to wait until she finishes processing what was happening. When she realized she just got confessed to, her face turned as red as a tomato.

"Um, uh, I- Um, I..." She stuttered. She had to excuse herself and ran back home.

"Mommy!" She called when she returned home.

"A-a boy just- he just- I got confessed to!" She exclaimed shyly.

There was a sound of someone crashing to the wall.

"Oh my! Who's the boy?! Is it someone I know?" [Name] clasped her hands together in bliss.

"He's a classmate of mine... He... He's nice..."

"NO! BEING NICE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DATE HIM!" Midoriya freaked out.

"Oh my God, Izuku. Ichika is at the age of dating someone!"

"BUT- BUT-"

"IS SIS GOING TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Hiro piped in. He jumped from the sofa and ran to his sister. He then hugged her real tight.

"Nooo! Sis is going to forget about me!!!" He wailed.

"WHAT IF HE HURTS YOU?! WHAT IF HE MAKES YOU CRY?! WHAT IF HE ONLY ACTS NICE AT THE BEGINNING?! BOYS ARE DANGEROUS ICHIKA!"

Ichika turned to her mother while patting Hiro's head.

"... I guess it's still not the time to date someone." Ichika said and [Name] can only sigh.

Bakugou Katsuki

"Did you hear? Ichika got confessed to."

Katsuya accidentally broke his shoe locker.

"DUDE! WHO'S GONNA FIX THAT FOR YOU?!" Rai yelled at him. Katsuya clicked his tongue. He threw his outdoor shoes to the floors and aggressively wore them. Ignoring his friend's call, he made his way out from the school.

When he reached the school gate, he was stopped by a female student from another school. He raised a brow at her, who was fidgeting nervously.

"You're Bakugou Katsuya, right? I... I like you!" She exclaimed.

"Oooh, way to go Katsuya!" Rai cooed beside him.

"Well I don't like you." Katsuya turned her down coldly and left her.

"YOU DEMON! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A GIRL?!" Rai yelled before turning to the girl. "Well, if you don't mind I can give you my number."

Katsuya returned home with a foul mood, he didn't even know why. He carelessly threw his shoes and walked into the living room.

"Oh, welcome back, Kacchan!" [Name] greeted him. "I heard Ichika-chan got confessed to!"

With a groan, Katsuya shut himself in his room.

"Hey! Don't do that when your mother is talking to you!" Bakugou yelled.

"Brother is angry." Mizuki said.

"He's angry because someone beat him into confessing to Ichika-san first." Itsuki said.

"WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO WITH DEKU'S CHILD?!"

"Why? Brother likes her, right?"

"HELL NO!"

"... Why are you the one denying it, Katsuki?"