40 | in the end (pt2)

Things aren't the way they were before... You wouldn't even recognize me anymore... Not that you knew me back then... But it all comes back to me

[WARNING]: An upsetting character death may happen in this chapter

──────────────────

The van drove speedily and vigorously with Chan falling onto his right side. He gazed up and saw two men dressed in all black in the front seats. No seats were installed in the back. His vision was hazy as the intoxicating chemical drenched on a white cloth made him fall in and out of consciousness.

He looked over to his left side seeing Felix and Jeongin passed out. All of their arms and hands were tied tightly with black ropes.

Before Chan can move, another tall man dressed in all black (matching mask over his face) knocks Chan out with the heel of his foot.

Jackson, Jaebeom, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom sealed off the entrance to the building on the second floor with their bodies. Their bodies jolted every time the pounding of the door echoed in the building. Rico's crew was advancing fast to kill all of the students in the building. The metal doors dented each pound and kick.

It was a word they all committed to Mina. Protect them at all costs and let no one enter the building if it isn't the guards or them.

"Guys! We need you here!!" They heard Mina from their walkie talkies.

"They're coming in forcefully, Mina! We're trying to seal off the exits... but there's nothing we can seal it with." Jaebeom replies back. He fell onto his knees as the doors hammered against Jaebeom's back.

"Mina, they're coming in with full force." Jaebeom continued. He went over to the nearest window and saw more henchmen advancing into the building. Jaebeom grew even more worried. He shook his head in disbelief. "They're coming in packs!"

"Come to the first floor now!! We have a trap for Rico!" Mina shouted.

Jaebeom looked over at his friends. He saw the pain and fear in their faces. They all didn't want to let Mina down or disobey her. Orders are orders.

"Guys! We need to go now!" Jaebeom shouted.

"Are you crazy?! They'll be let in if we soften up!" Jinyoung roared.

"Orders are orders! Mina said to report to the first floor immediately!" Jaebeom argued with his member.

The three of them fell silent as they continued to guard the doors. Their feet were slowly sliding against the floor. Yugyeom could feel his shoulders straining badly. Jinyoung did nothing but stare at his leader.