06 | crush

War is good when good survives and evil is crushed. If you don't crush evil then evil will get you.
- Ted Nugent

───────────────────

───────────────────

Heavy breaths and moans filled the quiet empty room. Alana threw her head back as a moan escaped her lips and gripped the edge of the counter. Her skirt and black panties were pulled down to her ankles. She could feel Johnny's warm tongue licking against her clit. His big hands roamed around her ass and lower back. Close to orgasming, Alana bit her bottom lip, making eye contact with her boyfriend. "If you stop I'll- Fuck!" Alana felt her orgasm rush through her body as lower muscles soon untightened. She began to arch her back and moan out of pleasure.

Johnny made sure every drop of her cum stayed on his tongue. He gave one final lick of her as Alana giggled. She sighed in satisfaction.

Alana turned around and straddled on Johnny's lap as she kissed him passionately. She inserted her tongue in his mouth getting a taste of herself. Her hands roamed around his voluminous dark brown hair. Even though he was gone for a week, Alana missed kissing his gorgeous plump lips.

"Should we... continue... in your room?" Johnny mumbled in between kisses. It was the middle of the third period as Alana remembered she had a mandatory attendance in her 4th-period class, Combat II. There was a special assignment that Alana had to turn in.

Alana pulled her lips away as she rested her forehead against his. "Can't. Combat needs me. You know how Mrs. Lee is with not attending her class. A setup for humiliation." Alana rolled her eyes with a smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh, I definitely know. She's very ruthless." Johnny grinned. He leaned in and gave one last long kiss to Alana, pressing his body against hers.

Chan tapped his blue mechanical pencil against his binder, focusing on Mrs. Jung. He had her twice. Chemistry and Psychology of the serial killer's mind. An interesting class that sparked his curiosity. Covering serial killers from all over the world including Australia, Chan wonders if the school has contact with one of the serial killers who are locked up. It would've been more intriguing if they brought one in for the class as a presentation.

However, Chan was distracted in his thoughts and wasn't paying attention. When Mrs. Jung called Chan to answer the question she asked which serial killer was targeted to mostly women, Chan's mind blanked as he uttered, "Uhm... Well, its-"

"Jack the Ripper. A serial killer from London." Chan's seatmate answered. She looked at Chan and gave a faint smile to him.

"Correct, Mina! Chan, I would invest in a study partner and a stronger attention span." Mrs. Jung said with a smirk. Some of the students slightly snickered at Chan. Chan nodded as he drifted his eyes to his notebook.