33 | pain

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.

- Angelina Jolie

───────────────────

───────────────────

"I didn't tell him," Mina announced with contempt. She brushed her long black hair over her right shoulder.

"WHAT?!" Krystal and Alana shouted. Krystal was extremely pissed whereas Alana was super shocked. Both of their eyes were wide like quarters. Victoria facepalmed her forehead as she shook her head. Hyunjin laughed loudly before Chaeyoung punched him in the arm. Hyunjin raised his hand threatening her back.

"Pay up, Changbin hyung." Hyunjin finger guns Changbin. Changbin soon reaches into his wallet.

"What the hell, Mina! Now we're fucked! So fucked in the ass we need a fucking doctor to get us out!" Krystal spat.

"Very graphic analogy." Amber made a disgusted face. Felix agreed with Amber as he nodded.

"How are we gonna protect Chan from the fucking child of Satan?! She could do it anytime now!" Krystal threw her hands in the air.

"Uh, Krystal?" Hendery peeked into the clan's door.

"What Hendery?" Krystal groaned as she covered her eyes with her hand.

"Oh, hi everyone! I'm Hendery. Co-leader of this little mission we organized." Hendery introduced himself to everyone quickly, closing the door behind him.

Hendery then faces Krystal. "Is this bad timing?"

"No. I actually need your help." Krystal spoke as she side-eyes Mina.

"Have we seen him before?" Victoria whispered to Amber, grabbing her by her sleeve. She watches Hendery approach Krystal with welcoming arms. Something Krystal desperately needed after hearing the failed attempt.

"Not that I know of. Chinese clan has a lot of members, remember? He's seems pretty cheery." Amber whispered back.

"And cute," Victoria smirked.

"Huh?!" Amber shouted as her eyes widened at Victoria. Victoria shot Amber a guilty smile as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hendery meet Chan's circus friends. Chan's circus friends, Hendery. He's a new member to Yeongwoo's secret apprentice alliance or whatever." Krystal blindly waves her hand in the air. Hendery waves at everyone once again flashing his signature toothy grin.