32 | stuck in trauma

With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.

- Zig Ziglar

───────────────────

───────────────────

Wendy looked up from her notebook from hours of studying. She sat outside the coffee shop embracing the cool late November weather. Wendy stared at Daniel who stood in front of her table. He gave a bittersweet smile. "It's been a while, Wendy."

Wendy immediately reached for Daniel, pulling him into a hug. She felt his strong arms hug her tightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. It was like hugging a part of Jisung.

"Do you mind if we catch up?" Daniel asked, pulling away from the hug.

Mina took a deep breath resting her back against the wall. She brushed her dark hair behind her ear and stepped away from the wall. Mina scanned the semi-busy crowded halls for Chan. It was study hall hour. Studying for finals = free time with friends. Alana and Krystal reminded her that time was running out to tell Chan the absolute truth about Hana. It was time to make a dent in attempt #1.

Mina's heart sank as soon as she saw Chan with Hana. He was smiling widely at her as she hooked her arm with his arm. His hand was over hers. They were conversing with other groups of students. Students who were couples in the third year.

No... don't hold back... tell him

Mina clenched her fists as she walked towards Chan. Chan turned his head facing Mina. Such a normal gaze that made Mina's heart skip a beat. Almost forgot what she had to say.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Mina asked, tossing her hair over her shoulders.

"Su-" Chan began. His face softening every time he talked to Mina. 

Hana immediately grabbed Chan's arm pulling him closer to her. "Why don't you say it in front of everyone, Mina? We're all curious too." Hana smirked.

Mina glared at Hana. She folded her arms across her chest. "I highly recommend that it should not be said in front of you. It might piss you off." Mina scoffed.

"About what?" Hana pouted. She stepped closer to Mina. "That you're jealous I have Chan? Someone you still have feelings for?"

The students behind her uttered with giggles and gasps. Chan sighed aloud as he rolled his eyes along with Mina in sync. Chan didn't have time for the petty, catty fight Hana was stirring up in front of him. He told Hana to back off before, but Hana kept poking Mina in her face with the same sharp stick. This time it stung by the heat of her words.