Special chapter: St. Valentine ♡

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

- Victor Hugo

 ───────────────────

───────────────────

Valentine's Day.

February 14 in every year. Everyone who has a significant other often looks forward to the love-filled holiday. Flowers, candy, teddy bears, food, money, and sex.

All to showcase the love of a person they truly desire and/or care for. But sometimes on Valentine's Day, things can be stressful and a bit mournful for those who are coupled up. Many expect the unexpected, but some highly expect it from their lover. Or maybe too many expectations...

"Chocolate?" Felix called out as he read the list.

"Check!" Chan raised the red heart-shaped chocolate pack.

Felix crosses out candy on his notepad with a black ink pen.

"Flowers?"

"Check!" Chan grabs the bouquet of roses in his left hand.

"Ring?" Felix narrows his eyes at Chan.

Chan patted his pockets in panic. He checked in every pocket of his uniform. He deeply searched inside his uniform blazer. "RING!" Chan shouted, his eyes big as saucers. "Oh my god, where's the ri-?"

Felix laughs loudly. "I'm just messing with ya, mate!" Felix winks at him. "You're all good."

"Good." Chan sighs in relief. "I hope she likes it. I didn't have much to even buy a teddy bear or jewelry."

"Man, who cares? Girls really want the flowers and jewelry! They either eat or throw the candy away." Felix rolls his eyes.

"Wow, thanks, matchmaker." Chan dryly spoke as he narrows his eyes at his best friend.

Felix hops off his bed as he grabs his royal blue backpack. "Now get going! Home room begins in like fifteen minutes!" Felix pushes Chan out of the dorm room.

As Chan walks down the hall, Felix races back into the dorm room and pulls out a light pink gift bag from behind his bed. Pink roses poked out of the bag along with sketchbooks and watercolor pencils. Felix simply smiles to himself as he walks out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Victoria tickles the back of Amber's neck. Instantly, Amber activated her quick reflexes as she twisted Victoria's wrist. However, Victoria was quicker than Amber and twisted her arm while placing her head smack on the desk.