28 | a little jealousy

Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy.

- Heraclitus

&

Getting pretty wet, sweat running down her neck
And the kitty so cute, I wanna keep it as a pet

- Rich Brian

───────────────────

───────────────────

Chan stared at Wendy sedately as the smirk crept onto her lips.

He wasn't sure if Wendy wasn't meant to say that in front of him or give Chan a motive to get rid of NCT 127 altogether. Chan soon remembered Alana's warnings when he first met Wendy. This specific man led Wendy into a dark place that she couldn't even get out of.

Wendy definitely had vengeance and sadness in her face every time whenever they discussed NCT 127, but she tried not to let those two main emotions overtake her entire mental mood. As well as showcasing it on her face. Because it will turn Wendy into a different person that Chan would not like to see.

"Are you... being serious?" Chan slowly asked.

Wendy shook her head, giggling. "It's just a theory." She simply replied, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean they were all there when it happened. Probably found him according to Daniel."

"Who's that?" Chan asked.

Wendy placed the cream and ointment back in the first aid kit. She snapped the buttons closed. She glances at Chan.

"He's one of Jisung's clan members. Right-hand member to be exact. But he doesn't go here anymore. He transferred after his death." Wendy explained.

He must know what really happened to Jisung.

Wendy waved her hand dismissing the subject. "Nevermind that. It's leading me into a heavy unsolved mystery I don't want to pounce onto." Wendy softly chuckled. "Are you hungry?"

"No... actually. I was gonna head back to my dorm room. See if Felix is back." Chan pointed to the door behind him. He then reaches for the doorknob.

"Ok. Well, get back safely." Wendy shot him a smile.

She then sat on her bed, leaning against the window. She quietly gazes at the moon in the last quarter. Chan truly took pity on Wendy, but something didn't feel right to him as he left Wendy's room. His gut was telling him something that needs to be researched.

What if NCT 127 did kill Jisung?

───────────────────