15 | peek-a-boo, I see you

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
- Hellen Keller

───────────────────

───────────────────

Rico stepped off the public bus and cracked his knuckles. He looked around the city of Itaewon as people passed by him heading to their designated place. It was different from Australia. Busier and a lot of people from all over the world. The capital city of foreigners. However, Rico was on a mission. To find Chan and terminate him once and for all.

Rico knew Chan was a student, but didn't know which school he attended. He began posing as a father searching for a great school for his "child" to attend. Visiting twenty schools, he never got a glimpse of Chan in the hallways.

Rico wasn't ready to give up yet but was getting agitated just to find Chan. If he didn't come with good news for Dongwan, his life would be cut short. He always wanted to please his boss because he was the best out of all Dongwan's men.

Talk about a heavy burden.

Rico approaches the gate of Shujin Academy. He adjusts his tie and glasses before heading inside the building. Impressed by the architecture of the international school, Rico made his way to the administration office.

He greeted Soohee with a small smile. "Hello, I've been passing by several schools in a search for my daughter to attend. She's a really great student." Rico spoke in Korean.

"Well, Shujin Academy welcomes all students from various places including here in Korea. We have a great academic program that will be suitable for your daughter." Soohee began to ramble on about the important information of Shujin Academy.

She handed out paperwork and forms for Rico to look over. Rico nodded while he half listened. He saw the students entering the halls as the school bell ranged musically.

Rico still couldn't manage to find Chan.

When Rico turned his head, he saw a familiar duo. A duo he recognizes from years ago. In slow motion, he saw a tall man dressed in an all-black suit and a shorter yet tall woman dressed in a black and white suit stroll past him. Their eyes locked on each other intensely until Rico turned away.

Those two... I remember them. They saved that little brat

"Come with me." Junhyuk pulled Yuri inside the testing room.

Yuri gave a puzzled look at Junhyuk. The door closed behind them as the room was empty. Yuri noticed Junhyuk clenching his jaw. He saw something that was very wrong.

"Those bastards are here," Junhyuk uttered quietly.

"Who?" Yuri asked.

"Dongwan," Junhyuk answered. "He sent that bastard for Chan. He's planning to kill him."