12 | ding dong the witch is alive

A true heiress is never mean to anyone - except a girl who steals your boyfriend.
- Paris Hilton

───────────────────

───────────────────

Siyeon applied her red lipstick on her lips while staring at her reflection in the mirror hung on her locker door. Fluffing her blonde hair in the back, she gave a wink and slammed the locker door shut.

"Morning, Siyeon!"

"Good morning, unnie!"

"Good morning, Ms. Siyeon."

I love it when you all say my name

"Siyeon-ah!"

Siyeon stopped her cat walking and looked behind her. There was Song Mino. His slicked black hair was combed neatly. He had eyes of a lion, fierce and intimidating, had a cigarette placed behind his left ear, a scar resting above his right eyebrow creating an eyebrow slit, and gorgeous golden tan skin. Instead of wearing the school coat, he wore his black leather jacket. His tie was always loose and wore only combat boots. Ignoring the constant uniform violations, Mino always ignored and flipped off the staff like a pure badass. His silver rings decorated his fingers. His favorite one was a skull ring with ruby red eyes gifted by Siyeon herself.

Siyeon always felt special around Mino. Besides, he chose her over Sakura who is still bitter about it to this day.

Mino smiled as he grabbed Siyeon by the back of her neck, placing his mouth onto hers. Siyeon presses her body against his and grabbed the collar of his leather jacket kissing him back roughly. He smelled like cigarettes and cologne, Siyeon's favorite scent.

"How's my fierce kitty cat doing today?" Mino grinned after the greeting kiss, his hands roamed lower to Siyeon's butt. His hand later grabbed a taste of her butt. A quick squeeze was all he needed.

"Kitty cat's doing great, daddy." Siyeon winked. She nose kisses Mino. "We can't hang later. I have cheer practice."

"Duty calls. I understand, jagi." Mino half smiled, nodding.

This was the second time Siyeon had to cancel. Mino always made time for Siyeon despite being busy as he's involved in his clan. Siyeon always felt bad, but she had to commit to her role as the captain of the cheer squad.

"If we get out of practice early, you better be waiting for me." Siyeon whispers.

Mino smirked wildly. "You know I'm always ready, baby." Mino chuckles.