31 | wolf pack

A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.

- Lao Tzu

───────────────────

───────────────────

Yeongwoo heard the knock on his office door in the midst of writing his paperwork for school renovations. He stopped writing with his black and gold marble pen consciously. His thoughts immediately traced to his siblings, an office staff, or one of his apprentices. Obliviously, he replied, "Come in!"

Yeongwoo saw a familiar curly dark brown head pop into the doorway. Soon, he revealed to himself as he formally bowed. Yeongwoo totally didn't expect him to visit his office for the first time.

"Chan? What are you doing here, Chan?" Yeongwoo asked.

"I was wondering if Yuri was here, but Master Mun wasn't in his office," Chan responds.

Yeongwoo quietly scoffed as he set his pen down. "Come take a seat." Yeongwoo guided Chan with his left hand.

Chan nodded as he walked towards the couches until Yeongwoo stopped him. "Ah, ah! I just got them cleaned. Come sit closer."

Chan took a seat in front of Yeongwoo. He notices the dozens of papers scattered on his wooden desk (made out of fine wood from Germany) as his silver-grey MacBook rests on the right corner of his desk. Of course, a golden lamp with an emerald green lampshade stood next to his laptop.

Chan then studied Yeongwoo's face. He too had a scar like Junhyuk. His scar was noticeable under his left eyebrow. The scar matched his skin tone as the wound was a faint pink. It wasn't too big or too small, but it was deep. So deep it remained on his face.

Yeongwoo was much more slender than Junhyuk but had broader shoulders and long arms. He was in fact taller than Junhyuk. His height stood at 6'4 whereas Junhyuk was 6'1. He was also a bit tanner than Junhyuk just like Yuri. His golden-brown hair was always styled like a professional hairstylist. Full yet thin lips and an angled nose.

Chan didn't understand how literally everyone, Yeongwoo, Junhyuk, and Yuri, had such piercing and intimidating eyes. Probably ran in the family.

"So why do you want to meet with Yuri?" Yeongwoo took a sip of his green tea.

"Well... Krystal mentioned to me that Yuri has children." Chan said.

"Ah... she probably told you about the plan," Yeongwoo smirked.

"What plan?" Chan shot him a confused look.