34 | wanted ⭑

It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.
- Benjamin Franklin 

───────────────────

The heavy burden was released from Chan's shoulders greatly.

He was able to breathe more than being so tense and anxious every time he was around NCT. The underground fighting really put him on the edge of the cliff. He was greatly hanging by the rough edges of the ground looking at the terrifying crashing waves from the ocean.

When he gave peace to Wendy and Jisung respectfully, Chan was able to pull himself up and toss his (ex) clan members over the cliff.

And he never looked back.

Chan closed his Chemistry textbook in the silent library. He casually looked around as his fellow students were studying for class and exams. Felix leaned forward in his seat. "Now that you're officially kicked out of the clan, what are you going to do now?" Felix whispered.

Chan shrugged his shoulders. "I guess do what I did before. Defending myself as always." Chan gave a half-smile.

Changbin woke up sleeping Hyunjin and pointed to his workbook to continue his study practice. Hyunjin grumbled as he picked up his pencil. He continuously rubbed his eyes.

"Why don't you make your own clan, hyung?" Jeongin suggested.

"That's a bit too much for me." Chan shook his head. "Plus, I don't think people will join."

"I will!" Jeongin raises his hand.

"Me too." Felix agreed.

"He has to get sponsored or whatever. Most clans rely on their mentors to back them up. Clan rules." Hyunjin mentioned while he solved an English question. He held up his workbook as his pencil pointed to the question. "Yah, what's another antonym word for intelligence?"

"Idiot," Chan spoke in English causing his friends to laugh quietly.

"Funny. I thought Bang Chan at first but I'll take that one." Hyunjin smirked.

"Anyways," Felix rolled his eyes, "ask Master Mun to help you. Since you guys are kinda related."

"Yah, careful how you mention that!" Chan widened his eyes. He definitely didn't want that precious and secretive information used against him. Especially if Taeyong found out.