Jingle bells/ sleigh bells

Prompt: jingle bells/ sleigh bells

Fandom: Black Butler

Characters: Ciel, Sebastian, Lizzie,Paula, De La Fontine Sisters.

Story type: Fanfic

"Carriage rides are always so bumpy, but I'm too lazy to walk,giggled as they headed over to the Phantomhive household to spend the christmas.

"Yes, and it's the fastest way to travel!" Lizzie added. The carriage fell silent as the up stared out at the sceenery. The snow had started to fall and y was moving on fast.

Finally they aririved and were greeted by the smell of curry and the glittering of the lights which decorated the Phantomhive manor.

"Welcome, and merry Christmas!" Sebastian smiled and ushered the group inside where the rest of the guests (affiliates of Ciel's buisness) were chatting and sipping wines. Even the Undertaker was there.

Ciel stood up and coughed, directing all the attention to him.

"First off, I'd like to welcome you all to my manor and thank you all for coming. We hope you all have a wonderful time tonight and- what is that noise?" Ciel's eyebrow twitched as a tinkling noise filled the room. Lottie grinned nervously.

"Uh, sorry it's my dress," She said, gesturing to her skirt which had thousands of tiny silver bells stiched to it.

"Jingle jingle!" Paula laughed. At once the guests flocked to see teh dress in person as many were dedicated shoppers at the Fontine Boutique. Ciel sighed and went back to playing chess.