Snow

Prompt: snow

Fandom: Black Butler

Characters: Ciel, Reader, Sebastian.

Story type: Reader Insert.

You loved christmas. Not just because you got to spend it with your distant cousin and his [hot] butler but also because it snowed and this year the weather had been particularly generous and he lawn was caked in snow. So much that as soon as your boot clad foot stepped into it, it dissapeared.

"Whooo! Yay for December! Yay for snow!" You laughed, spinning round and imprinting snow angels into the ground.

"Honestly, [name], that's so unladylike," Ciel scoffed.

"Honestly, [name], that's so unladylike," you mimicsd, causing Ciel to growl at you.

"Stay, dog." You joked.

"Now, now master, maybe it would be good for you to relax a bit and have fun." Sebastian smiled.

"There's a difference to relaxing and just being plain stupid. At that moment you grabbed a handful of snow and squashed it together. Mustering all your power to your arm you threw the ball aiming for Ciel's face. Bullseye.

"Eat snowball guard dog!" You yelled, grinning proudly.

"Sebastian." Ciel growled.

"Yes master?"

"I order you to avenge my dignity."

"Meaning?"

"Beat little miss [name] at her own game!" He grinned sadistically as Sebastian grabbed a handful of snow lobbing it at you.

"No fair! That's cheating!"

"No one mentioned any rules!" Ciel called out.

"Fine then! Bard, Mey-Rin, Finnie your on my team!" You laughed as the servants saluted and began defending you.

"If I put stones inside them it will make them more lethal!" Bard muttered deviously.

"A-ah I missed again!" Mey-Rin sighed.

"Don't worry, practice makes perfect!" You smiled.

"Thanks, [name]!" Mey-Rin replied.

Yes. Christmas was definitely your favourite time of year